Reviews for This Just Can't Be Summer Love
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
Damon was too harsh & inconsiderate, Bonnie is the only one besides Katherine that puts up with him and he says that to her. That is not cool.
Tori Martin chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
Enzo promising not to break Bonnie's heart I hope he keeps his promise to her, seems like she's been through a lot. I think it's sweet how the two are bonding over failed relationships, Damon's right they have so much in common when it comes to family and relationships.

I'm really enjoying this fic can't wait for the next chapter.
Elane chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
I like Damon here, it seems like he rooting for Bonnie and Enzo to get together. Now, what's happened to Bonnie? I can't wait to find out more.
Catherine chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
I really enjoy the talks about Maggie since she was the closest woman to Enzo even though she was never really his girlfriend but he was attached to her due to kindness she showed him. I wanna know what made Bonnie form such a bond with Damon and Elena and why she's extremely attached to Damon, we know about the Kai thing but what else happened with her.
I'm glad Bonnie is ready to open up to someone and fall in love again, how flirty and bright she is and Enzo is already falling in love with her.
You're doing a killer job.
ScarletRose chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
I am very glad you decided to include Bonnie's family since that is something most people ignore. Most of Bonnie's upbringing was done by Grams and she is all the better for it but fact is her parents neglect and abandonment played a big role in shaping who she is. I can never forget Rudy quite simply letting a seventeen year old Bonnie all alone after Gram's death. Elena's parents were dead but Bonnie's parents made a choice to leave her alone and unlike Caroline who was constantly seeking attention and cribbing about her situation Bonnie handled a worse situation with so much dignity. Reading this reminded me why she was the only one of the three girls I liked back in season 1, her combination of innocence and quiet dignity and incomparable loyalty.
Also, I totally agree with your interpretation of Enzo's family situation. He wants a different career but his need to connect to his roots, his need to belong leading him to working in the family business even though he does not like said business. Hopefully just like canon his relation with Bonnie will lead to him leaving the Armory.
I am curious about the characters of Lily and Enzo's dad- in canon they are both deplorable parents and Damon's comment at the party makes me think there may be more to them than meets the eye.
I also think Bonnie's relation with Delena is on a sub-conscious level a sort of substitution for her lack of relation with her parents? I know it sounds weird since they are the same age but their threesome seems more like a family unit, kind of like Damon-Ric-Jeremy-Elena back in season 3, a stable couple and a girl they both love and loves them both in turn. Or I might be totally wrong.

All in all, good writing.
RiRi chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
LMAO at Grams by the door where Enzo and Bonnie were making out, so Katherine isn't a Gilbert sibling huh, I still think she's gonna try to come on to Damon, and wow does she sound craze.
Enzo was dropping truth bombs when it came to Bonnie/Damon's relationship, I'm happy he isn't jealous he just finds it a tad be strange.
Rosel chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Oooooo yay he's falling for her! And yay they kissed! Great job!
Stilinski Bae chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Alright how long before we know what Bonnie's dark secret is and Enzo better not take a million years to call her and set up another date.
I'm really liking the denzo friendship in this fic B
Lorna Dane-Summers chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
tears, enzo promising not to break bon bon's heart, enzo about to fall in love, this chapter was great, also bonnie found someone she wants to open up too
i really wanna know this secret she has and what was that shit about shane?
Tandy chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Finally got the time to catch up on this fic, Bonnie hopped on that ass and finally is going after what she wants stop focusing on Delena and their shit
Zoemund chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
I love that close bonding happening with Bonnie and Enzo, I love that he called her out letting her know her closeness with Damon was questionable and she really should focus on herself, I can't wait to find out this secret she's keeping.
Lorna Dane-Summers chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
Where's Enzo taking her? Why is Damon fucking around with Katherine this will blow up in his face for sure. Stefan and Rebekah are cute, Tyler proposal to Caroline was so sweet, I'm loving Monnie's friendship btw.
Malik-Sykes chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
Forwood is so beautiful I'm glad they are always a second pairing in your fics, and thank god Enzo took her out of that place, Damon and Lily can never get it together. I'm excited for chapter 8.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
Aww an engagement! Messy situation so I'm glad Enzo took Bonnie away. Nice chapter.
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
I'm happy Bon has a bro i this, I wonder what he thinks of Damon.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »