Reviews for This Just Can't Be Summer Love
joyfulscorpio chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
Oooo yay looove all the backstory! Gosh my poor Enzo and Bonnie! They don't deserve all this crap, which is one of the many reasons why they're perfect for each other. Anyways loved Denzo's scene and Bonni being mediator. Gosh I hope Enzo goes to the party! Also loved his scene with Matt and Sarah. Damn, frikkin is mess. Anyways loved this update and can't wait for the next chapter and to see Caroline talk to Bonnie about Enzo. Update soon!
joyfulscorpio chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
I love this fic so much! Love the start of this and seeing Bonnie's and Enzo's lives. Their first meeting was so cute. Love Bonnie's relationship with Damon and Stefan. All three are so cute! Lol at them teasing Steffy. I'm soooo intrigued with what Damon did to Enzo, I feel Bonnie's pain lol. Anyways love this so far and can't wait to see how it goes :D
namina88 chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
Good story I want more
Elane chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
I'm loving this! Can't wait for more Bonnie/Enzo interactions.
JadedXO chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Ooooooo. Can't wait for an update :)
Rosel chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Yay they met! Enzo was so cute being speechless by seeing Bonnie. I like how Bonnie acts around Damon and Stefan. And I love that Stefan notices that Bonnie was checking Enzo out. Nice! I'm curious to find out what awful thing Damon did to Enzo. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep this up!
Vastra chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
love this chapter. Can't wait to see more of the family dynamic. And I really can't wait for more Bonnie and Enzo!
Me chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Love the set up...please continue (question though: are Damon, Enzo, Stefan, Bonnie, etc all the same age? And/or same school year?
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This seems interesting, looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Yasss can't wait for the next update
Rosel chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Oooooo nice start! That was a good first chapter. It was a nice set up for the story. I'm looking forward to Bonnid ans Enzo's first meet. Great job!
RuinedbytheShip chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
waiting with anticipation
Crash chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Yeesssss!
Great start and can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
This story as a great set up. The writing is amazing and I won't be surprised if it becomes my favorite Bonnie / Enzo fic.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6