Reviews for Little Match Boy
Svane Vulfbad chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I've never had a story make me start to cry before, 'til I read this one, hat's off to you... This hit hard. Is there an archive or anything I can go to for more Angst week stories?
Animelover9696 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I hate you for this Story... I can't read it without tearing up. the first five times i've read it i was crying completely and even now... but i love it so much that i just need to read it again and again... the only thing i don't like in here is the fact that ul could have done something... if my child comes to me in Winter telling me that there is someone without shoes i'd Do everything on my Power to help them which would be in this case go search for him and offer a warm place to sleep... she could have easily saved a life... I seriously love all your stories keep it up
xAmeHanax chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Heartbreaking... I loved this so much.
Ferb O. Oche chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Thank you for making me cry first thing in the morning. It hurts. This story hurts. I was futilely hoping for a happy ending but then remembered this was written for Angst week. Darn. The whole thing with Igneel and the matches and the stars.. Darnit. I'll cry more because it just hurts.
aidamhz chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Nooooooooo! I had read the original version of the story by Anderson but how *crying my eyes out* don't do this to meeeee
Amazing writing, you are indeed talented.
Midnight Mayonaka chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
My Kami that was so sad, ugh your so good at these type of stories.
Akiko Natsuko chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Dear Mystery,
You would be right about the bloating, but Natsu's ribs were not in view hence the fact it isn't mentioned. The bit where his ribs are mentioned, is about what you would see if he wasn't wearing clothes, but he is wearing a tunic.

Akiko
Mystery chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
How about:
Natsu's ribcage was in full view
After finally eating, Natsu gets bloated.
Chaotic Earth chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
You just ripped my heart out and stomped it to pieces.
Very well written though, this was a beautiful story.
Red feather chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
*cries* soooo sad! Written very well too. Oh Natsu...
Animelover9696 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
The whole time i hoped you'd let it end Not like the original Story...I just hoped gray would find him on time... But no, it seems you love to make people cry with your stories...
Whatislifegurl chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Every time I hear,see,or read his story it always makes me cry wholehearted tears of never ending sorrow ,yet some how I find the slightest bit of joy in it because the little match girl or boy doesn't have to suffer anymore. You would probably think that I'm insane for thinking this but sometimes when I see this story I say in my head "why can't my life...be like..that?..." Crazy huh? I guess I'm just that messed up in the brain...aren,t I?