Reviews for Solidify
mairalynn chapter 1 . 8/25
*Squeals* OH MY GOD THIS WAS AMAZING AND SO CUTE AND I LOVE IT TOO MUCH TO BE HUMANLY POSSIBLE
Emmeline's Embers chapter 1 . 8/20
Love badass Hermione! So in character for her. You have talent and I enjoyed your story!
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 1 . 8/16
This was great, a perfect little break during my work day...which I should be working thru but this was too good. Thanks for sharing! Keep up the great work!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 6/12
This was a very good story. The characters were true to themselves, the situation was plausible and everything didn't get resolved with the kiss. It was a nice addition to the story. I hope you do a companion piece set in the final battle. Thanks
WinnieTherPooh chapter 1 . 5/31
Wow, I haven't shipped Fred and Hermione before, but I can see their friendship much more clearly now. Excellent job! I really enjoyed reading this.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 1/23
Really fun story!
LoonyGleek chapter 1 . 1/2
This was brilliant
IWriteToSurvive chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This was a true beauty. I loved every bit of it. I truly hope you'll consider continuing this story because I think you're a brilliant writer. Well done and thanks for the read.
Snaperipper chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Very cute.
Primrue chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Oh I loved this! So cute and in-character, and heartwarming and just gaaah! Great job!
Da. M.F chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Agggg I'm crying! This was so good and amazing and incredible. Your writing astonished me with the depth of the characters' personality. I would only wish they ended up together. Nevertheless this was an amazing piece of work!
Lottielue1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
This was great! The actual idea is pure genius and I enjoyed reading every minute of it!
LightningLava chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Just thought I'd leave a little comment here saying how much I enjoyed this! I love it so much! I favourited it and am leaving a review! That hardly ever happens! It made me smile and laugh, so thank you for posting this for me to read!
Highland Bride chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
that was soooo cute! I love a good hermione/Weasley twin fic. 3 brilliant.
flowerinthedistance chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This was so cute! The prank was so creative and the characters came across perfectly, I really enjoyed it. I love that this actually could have happened, it makes it all the more adorable. Thanks for sharing!