Reviews for Blow Us All Away
beauty-passion-fierceintellect chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
I almost didn't read this because it's not Caskett-oriented, but I'm glad I did. This is incredible.
sillylissy chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
tearsssss
dkfan chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
This was an absolutely amazing story. Well written and great pictures given of all three kids in the different stages of their lives. I loved every word, and would love to read more of your Castle family stories!
elisha-am chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
Wow, this is absolutely brilliant! Love your job choice for them, and the ending is so sweet.
Great work.
13waysto47 chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
No, I'm not crying, you are! There's just all the Caskett babies feelings stuck in my eye! Seriously, this fic made me tear up cause reading that just seemed pure canon. I'm not sure why I didn't read this before (I can only think I was too emotional after the finale to read any fics) but I'm so glad I've read it now! No matter what other fics I read featuring the three Caskett kids, this story will be favourite depiction of them. It was just so perfect!
acertainzest chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
I'm a little late but had to say I loved this fic, thanks for all the new headcanons :)
KrissaBelle7 chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
I love how you've given each of the three children such distinct personalities! Great job on the stories, I loved them all. Lily's was probably my favourite because of the Secret Service aspect and Nick ;)
aussiecate chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
And a heart melting ending. I just adored these glimpses into the future. Such interesting lives you conjured up for them, bravo! If the inspiration ever strikes you to continue these tales of Caskett babies I'll be thrilled 3
ipreferwestside chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Oh, I loved this, this whole thing. So sweet and I love the careers you chose for them, his they're all so different from each other but totally their parents' children. Wonderful story!
jstar1382 chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Omg I just read all three chapters this morning! It's so perfect! Loved every word.
Yours Truly Up North chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Just found this through a Twitter recommendation this morning, and... I'm not even sure where to begin. What a beautiful, beautiful story. The lives you created for the children are truly in line with how I would imagine being raised by Castle and Beckett. And each section of each chapter was simplistically descriptive, allowing the reader to really visually the world, without being overloaded with adverbs - so, thanks for that!

As an author, you were a new find to me, so I look forward to going back and reading most of your stories. Bravo!
aussiecate chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Another brilliant chapter. You've done an incredible job painting the future, all the tiny details are superb.
alexaandra chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
this made me cry im fine i love dying thank you
alexaandra chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
i'm just catching up on this (so slow soz) but omgggg i love this one just as much, and i love him being a chef and omg castle and beckett supporting and picking him up i'm so emo this was great
Macahol84 chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
Thank you for this. I was bitter over the ending of the series and devastated over the loss of a fandom but reading your story was the most perfect closure I could have ever hoped for.