Reviews for Take Me Home Tonight
Well where to begin
I found this story quite by accident, thinking it might be a little funny due to the subject and have the banter these two are famous for. So off I went. I found the lead up to the bar scene well written to keep me intrigued. I wasn't prepared for what be next all for so many reasons.
Your description of what actually occurred between the two I found Sweet, breathe takingly stunning to start. I had to hug myself. But Regina's reasons for doing it started my emotional falter. The line she wished someone had cared enough to be gentle with her was a direct hit to my soul. You see someone who shouldn't have took my innocence violemtly. I was six. It flashed me back some but I held on to the tenderness of the story to get thru
And really was this not a ultimate dream wish in pro? I know like many others I find am smitten with Lana Parilla. Saw her, brain went south, have been gone since. So who would not consider having this sexy dark exotic goddess offer to relieve you of your virtue even only on fantasy. Told ya I hooked.
Better memory then my own and what the harm.
I knew something was going to happen,ran its a story
badly caffeinated chapter 2 . 12/31/2020
So I'm guessing Regina might be a new lecturer to report duty at Foxhaven Academy after fall?
Musix007 chapter 14 . 7/2/2020
Loved it!
Swanqueen7 chapter 14 . 12/10/2019
love this story!
babykannible23 chapter 14 . 11/19/2019
PERFECTION! This story was so good and it was actually something that had a time line that would realistically happen. It wasn’t a rush of true love but not an overly slowburn. I love it. Don’t sleep on this story people.
Sammii16 chapter 14 . 9/27/2019
Bravo
One hell of a mind trip without leaving the farm. Lol
Big Kudos
Really truly enjoyed this creative story of yours
OLIREGALTZ chapter 14 . 7/29/2019
Omg just read all 14 chapters
Zav chapter 14 . 5/15/2019
I just want to say this was absolutely one of my favorite Swanqueen stories...the plot line was near addictive and you portrayed such obvious chemistry between the characters! You did a very good job giving them depth, too, and I am so sad to be done reading it :( I hope you consider adding to this storyline or a sequel, but I guess I might just have to be okay relishing in these 14 chapters. BIG kudos!
WB79 chapter 14 . 4/3/2019
What a ride! I honestly couldn't stop reading, it was so damn good.
lareineregina chapter 14 . 11/15/2018
This is beautiful!
connyx chapter 12 . 7/26/2018
How the hell can you finish this piece with only 2 chapters left? Haha.
I've said it before.. I don't want this one to end. lol
connyx chapter 9 . 7/25/2018
Oh this feeling, when you don't know if you want to slap or hug the writer.
This is so damn good and at the same time I really do not like what's going on. Hahaha.
Good job dear!
connyx chapter 6 . 7/24/2018
Haha, ohmy... and of course I also have to stop now and go to work. How fair is that...
Wonderful, just wonderful *sarcastic* ;)
Nah, your piece is great.. so so great... don't want to be forced to stop now either. LOL.
connyx chapter 3 . 7/24/2018
.god.
That's all I'm capable to say xD
connyx chapter 2 . 7/24/2018
Ah so good. How come I've read only chapter 2 now and already wish for this piece not to end? LOL.
Like the drama now.