Reviews for The Mirror of Erised
yoshi.vega chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
um i dont know if you're read this but you got the spelling wrong on the mirror of Erised :/
its actually: Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi
cuz if you noticed it says:
is how not your face but your hearts desire,
backwards, cool right -
dracosballduster chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
SNAPE SUCKS!

HE IS AN OBSESSIVE BULLY WITH NO BALLS TO SPEAK OF, A DIMINUITIVE DICK, A GREASY UGLY HEAD FULL OF SCHOOLBOY GRUDGES AND HARRY WOULD RATHER DO WORMTAIL THAN SNAPE, GET IT, YOU PERVERT FREAKSHOW!

HE ISN'T AN ANGEL, HE IS A SLIMY SLUG!

EAT SHIT AND DIE!

HOW MANY PAWN TO QUEEN CLONES DOES A MAN HAVE TO READ

BEFORE

HE FINDS

A GOOD ONE

THE ANSWER MY FLUKE

IS MOST STORIES MAKE ME PUKE

AND YOURS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE!

ABANDON FIC! ABANDON FIC!
Siryanne chapter 31 . 12/17/2004
That's me! yeah, remember, the insufferable french reader!lol!

That's it, I'm finished! I took few notes along the chapters, here they are:

-chap.13: I didn't understand why Snape and Filch were always together, but I did at the end of this chapter. Oddly enough, I was almost moved when I read "why did you keep the poison bottle?":it was beautiful

-chap.18:nice theory about why Snape hate Sirius...very interesting... VERY! I completely agree! I even think it could be JKR's idea, but we won't know before the last book...

-chap.21:YES! I completely agree with you! Since I read the Order of the Phoenix, I think it's the reason why Severus came back to Dumbledore. Oh, but you're better than me: you hadn't read it yet when you wrote this story. You're the first author I know who have got the same point of view on that !lol!

-chap.24:the "gift exchange":lol,lol and lol!;-)

-chap.30:AH! A sequel! I WANT a sequel! Or just à little epilogue...pleaeaeaeaeaeaease! In order to tell us that all ended well finally. I know you can do it! lol!

Well, as I has already told you, the french quotes were awful!lol! Remind me to never use this web site to translate something!:-)

I say it again, if some day you want some help about it, I will translate with pleasure. Well, in reality, I have already improve all your french quotes...lol! but it's too long to write it there. If you want me to send you what I've done, just ask.

Now, about the story: GREAT! very good, I loved it. Fleur/Severus is an uncommon pair, I don't think there's many story abour them,but I like them. Well, you know my english is not very good, so I can't express all I want to express. So I just say: I ADORE! :-)

X

Siryanne
Siryanne chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Hi! I quickly read this story, I passed few chapters, but I will read it well later.

I didn't understand everything, but maybe it's because I didn't read a dozen of chapters!lol!

I have to say something that I hope you won't take bad: your french is awful! lol! I'm French, and I had understand better your english that your french! lol! I know it's the same for my english! ;-) I hope you understand what I write indeed!

I like your way of writing the pronounciation of Fleur, I find it's exactly the way the French speak english! Well,so the way I SPEAK english...lol, I have to work on that!

If you write a sequel (which is quite unprobably beacause this chapter was written more than one year ago...), don't hesitate to ask me to help you for the french quotes! It will be a pleasure!

I will write another review when I will have read the whole story

Bye

Siryanne
Wellington chapter 31 . 1/29/2004
This story is very good, much better than my own. The only thing thta drove me nuts was the dam french. I want to know what they are saying.
Mayya chapter 31 . 1/17/2004
Oh My God... I don't know what to say... this is just the best fic I've ever read. It's so beautiful. PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I might write a story about Snape me too. Then it won't be about Snape and Fleur because I don't believe I could write something half as good as this story. But anyways, just great. Thanks for entertaining me a cold, rainy, grey day ;)
B chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
It was going pretty good, but honestly, I just can not abide by people who have some stupid need to write it multiple languages at the same time. Go write on a french web site if that is what you need, bug the heck out of them.

B
Natara chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
*sighs* I have yet to read a rulebook for scrabble where you aren't allowed to challenge every single word they use then be wrong and still be allowed to use your turn. Parents only made up that rule so the children wouldn't use the challenge rule to get ideas for their turns.
YouKnowMe chapter 31 . 7/11/2003
Simply amazing! :-D Great story, my friend, great story. I like the thing with the mirror. Excellent. Now I gotta get started on that sequel. I can't wait to see what happens next!
pinkdragon chapter 31 . 5/6/2003
Aww, poor Sevvie. That was a great story. Thank you for the pairing. Hermione/Snape stories get so redundant after a while. I posted a new chapter on my story btw, if you're interested. Keep up the good work!
Thranx chapter 31 . 4/11/2003
Wow! Let me say that anyone who can actually make me like Fleur must have done a pretty good job, because I am not fond of her at all. Her character development was great - I really liked your version of Fleur. I particularly enjoyed the Snape/Filch interactions b/c they were funny
SsongSsparrow chapter 31 . 4/8/2003
This is the most beautiful story I have ever read
A Darker Shade of Bright chapter 31 . 4/5/2003
Gah! You stole my idea! Oh well. Mine was different-ish, anyway. One critique: It all seemed to happen so fast! I really like it, and I do wish you would write a seqel...

Wow!
Queen Li chapter 31 . 4/5/2003
OMG! OMG! OMG! That was awesome! You really should do a sequel! That was just so damn cool!
fledge chapter 31 . 4/4/2003
If there had ever been any doubt about this being the work of a real genius, this last chapter would have made sure. Absolutely grand how the Mirror motif comes back full cycle here! There is absolutely nothing that could be improved, and the only negative thing is that it's finished now. So it would be a great thing to pick up that sequel you're talking about. Or perhaps you could start writing about some other character, like Filch, or Pansy Perkinson? I expect you could make people like HER too.