Reviews for Coming Home
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 13 . 8/27
Damn...That was beautifully written. I wish I wasn't at the end, but it looks like that's the case. Thank you for writing this. :)
MadameHyde chapter 13 . 8/4
Ugh, as much as I love it, my heart is broken
o realisticFantasy o chapter 13 . 6/30
Oh man, what a ride. This story pulled so many different emotions from me, I cried while reading it at least twice. It's better written than I've read in a long time, and perhaps the most meaningful story I've read, ever. Fantastic job!
Devouring Rush chapter 13 . 5/4
So, this is literally THE most well written story and "fix" of any of the three Fates games I've ever read. You nailed each of the characters and hammered down their personalities and motivations so well. Honestly, the ending is the most bitter bitter sweet thing I've ever read but it works so well. I love how you handled the ending and made the sibling's journey and struggle more realistic. Their bond seemed more in line with the supports, but with more nuance.

Honestly, this story was incredible. The emotions you captured and conveyed were next level. I felt so heavily for all the Nohr siblings along with their retainers and even when it was made clear where the story was going, you kept a brilliant and aching amount of hope till very end. Xander's death was done so much justice.

Just, bravo. I rarely write reviews anymore, let alone log on to my account, but this story gripped me and I couldn't contain how I felt about it. Thank you so much for writing this and uploading it. You're a fantastic writer and I loved every minute of this story.
PegasusBoots chapter 13 . 4/25
Absolutely amazing. Would that the games had such a compelling narrative. I found my heart pounding in my chest, hungry for more. I even cried. The pacing and tone were so perfect. Thank you for this.
Numinous-Alqua chapter 13 . 3/2
Omg that chapter had so many feels! I wish to see an end! My mind keeps running circles as to what those letters said!
Rose chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
I tricked myself into thinking this would have a wonderfully happy ending where everyone lives and its all sunshine and rainbows. I am now in tears. This was a beautifully written story.
BunnyOfMint chapter 13 . 10/29/2016
I wanna cry. My tears are right on the cusps of my eyelids, but I'm just so tired from staying up reading this to actually shed tears now.

This is what fanfiction was meant to be. Fuck, this is what the source material was meant to be. You've done the game more honor than it deserves.

And you wrote it masterfully. A fantastic writer, a fantastic retelling, a fantastic feeling I feel now at the last chapter - albiet a sad, bittersweet feeling. Thank you for writing this.
Lady Deviance chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
Aw, what a good read but such a sad ending.
Microwave-san chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
Very enjoyable read. Beautifully written and the dialogue was fantastic! Only complaint would be that (although wonderful) the fight scenes drag on a little sometimes, and I would have preferred more interaction between characters (especially because you've managed to capture them all so well).
JusKIdding chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
When I first read this, it was incomplete. And then, I forgot about it until you updated it to finish.
I'm glad I have waited for it to complete and the best part? I love this story. It's one of the greatest slightly divergence from Birthright route I've ever read. There's no grammar errors and it is interesting enough to make me stay up until 4~5 a.m. just to complete it.

Did I shed tears? Not really, why? 'Cause I was too excited, but you deliver the main points so well that as a writer, I really admire the style. Don't fret if some of your readers never cry, because, each and every individual has their own degree of emotions.

Thank you for writing this story, and see it to its end. Thank you, for creating this masterpiece that has impact countless readers in ways you can and cannot imagine. Thank you.
Ichangemynamesometimes chapter 13 . 7/14/2016
I like the sense of closure, with Leo both starting and ending the story. Beautiful read, great work!
stabertiger chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
Impactful death! Thanks for the chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
Saw Xander's death coming a mile away.

Given that Xander everyone else, meta-wise he was going to die.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
Much better title.

For the chapter itself: bittersweet