Reviews for Snape's Student Sage
Lady Capricious chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
Hey, this sounds like a great story. My friend was reading this and introduced it to me. I don't really have time to read it all right now, but I'll come back and read it later.
Lores chapter 36 . 12/17/2003
Wow, stayed up all night reading this but had to go back to the last chappie this AM, Loved it! Am looking forward to reading the next one but am restraining myself until I finish my finals tomorrow, :)
Red Ribbon chapter 19 . 7/22/2003
"my uncle severus of course" gotta love that line.

Oh no, if Sage starts playing quidditch for the Gryfs, who is Snape going to cheer for? dilemna dilemna

Red
Red Ribbon chapter 16 . 7/22/2003
I'm reviewing b/c I fear the curse of Ra's itchy boils! JK, I really love this. I like Sage so much.

And yes, I'm bad for not reviewing for every chpt but after the first chpt, I wanted to read more...FAST so I went thru the first 16 chpts w/o reviewing (it's just so damn good!).

Snape's in character, (that moody bastard) and so is everyone else, except maybe Harry, I thought he'd be more eager to get to know his only wizard relative. But who cares? This story isn't about Harry anyway.

Anway, off to read more, will try to review for every chpt.

Red
Ms. Dwyn Snape chapter 6 . 7/16/2003
cool lol
queenie chapter 33 . 7/12/2003
let you know what I think?

I think that if you jkr hadn't already given most of these characters life.. and everything.. that this would be wonderful in a book form that I would totally buy...

Also because I am loving that snapey-poo and everything .. I lova this sooa mucha..
queenie chapter 16 . 7/11/2003
Yeah.. this is mainly so Ra doesn't curse me..

but I totally love this fic.. and I totally love Sage.. soo cute
penpunk chapter 9 . 6/29/2003
Hey there,

I took your advice and you're right, I do like this fic. Very much so far. I just can't help but wonder something. For someone like Harry who is so deprived of family and such, and this is even before he had a Godfather, I would have thought that the moment he heard the name Potter being used by someone else, he would have approached Sage and asked questions. I just don't see him not doing that. But other than that, I really like this fic. Great job!
Milkshakes chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
wow - this story looks really good! lots of chapters o_O but I'll get to the end one day :P Found this story in vanyaria darkshadows fave fics list, and thought that was a good enuf recommendation :D goes off to read the rest of the story
green slytherin chick chapter 14 . 5/17/2003
OOh... great, great story! Mine pails in Comparison. I just love your character Sage, so complex! After I read your review for me I went Straight over to your profile and started reading your fic. Well I got to chap. 14 before I had to go to work and I just had to review! I can't wate to read more! Love your story and thatks for reading mine! later ~ green slytherin chick _~
shadowycat chapter 33 . 4/27/2003
Excellent! Very explosive ending. It sounds like for Sage's peace of mind, the knowledge of the scrolls should be obliviated. He's not going to be able to think of anything else. So which family has the blood of Merlin? Hopefully we'll find out in the next story. One small point, though. I think Lupin would have been gone by then. He left before the end of term because Snape spilled the beans about him being a werewolf. Great job. :)
shadowycat chapter 28 . 4/27/2003
I've never been a fan of Severus and Lily, but you've handled things very well. Everything falls into place very neatly. You have a good explanation for everything that really gives wonderful motivations to all the characters. Nicely done. :) I'm quite impressed!
shadowycat chapter 25 . 4/25/2003
Nice chapter. It was nice to see Severus show a little more affection for Sage. I loved the gift...so appropriate, yet practical. I agree with their position about Dark Magic, too. Intent should make the difference. All spells, charms, and curses simply do things...it's what the caster chooses to do with it that determines good or evil.
shadowycat chapter 21 . 4/24/2003
I really like your Remus Lupin. He's such a nice man. And apparently so is Arthur Weasley! Nice touch.
shadowycat chapter 20 . 4/24/2003
Nice chapter. Emotions practically sizzled off the page. Dumbledore's braver than I thought getting between two fighting Snapes!:)