Reviews for The Litany of the Elders
Dracomancer1 chapter 11 . 8/23
You did an absolutely swell job. I myself am not one to nitpick or go over stories with a microscope. That takes the fun out of it. So Godspeed, do this crossover idea proud!
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 8/20
also, if you were determined to include an enclave perspective, why in the hell would you choose that bastard Autumn? seriously, at least Arcade and most of the other Remnants from New Vegas are actually somewhat likable.

and the fact that there is a BoS faction so well armed and equipped in the Midwest (which, again, is far closer to Nevada than the East Coast) leads me to once more question why Veronica went all the way to DC to ask for help.

also, you have far, far too many european immigrants in Diamond City. offhand, the only immigrant i can recall from FO3 was Moriarty. traveling the wastes is exceedingly dangerous even when staying on the same continent.
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 8/20
and someone with Kryger's experience would know exactly how stupid it is to lead a bunch of untrained people through hostile territory in the dark. and wouldn't do it unless the alternative was death.

and unless Mole Rats are suddenly immortal, it is NOT the same mole rat that Curie's team experimented on, but it's descendent.

other than that, you also seem to be set on making every hostile encounter an epic battle. my advice would be to either scale back the fights, or reduce their frequency.
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 8/20
...in this, you refer to "Sergeant Walsh" as an officer. any Sergeant worth his salt would slap anyone dumb enough to call him an officer silly. my grandfather was a Staff Sergeant when he retired from the USMC after 17 years, and being referred to as "Sir" by his men pissed him off to no end.

also, the CO of the Gunner reinforcements being an idiot might have been more believable if it was a lieutenant rather than a captain.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 8/19
so, while i don't really mind the inclusion of Veronica, i have to ask why she would go to DC for help rather than Chicago or Texas?

as for Autumn, i just don't see him helping the Brotherhood of Steel. ever.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 8/18
Augustus Autumn? really?
Mangahero18 chapter 8 . 6/7
Curie is my favorite companion in Fo4
Mangahero18 chapter 7 . 6/7
Ehh...seriously? The dumb cowboy from the alien dlc of fallout 3? Cmon there are like a dozen more interesting characters in the BASE game alone of New Vegas. When are the big brains of the Big Empty gonna show up? One of em is voiced by the same guy as Doctor Venture from The Venture Bros'.
God I miss this story
L0NER18 chapter 11 . 3/31
Is this Fan Fic going to continue? I found it very enjoyable.
oracleks44 chapter 11 . 2/27
I have been really enjoying this story, But there was something with the previous chapters that annoyed me for some strange reason. This chapter however was incredibly enjoyable and i didn't notice that the author had changed, if anything i thought the original Poster had improved their writing style!

You blended the chapters well and in my personal opinion, you should keep writing like this as it was a joy to read!
Gamerbox chapter 11 . 2/8
I think you did a perfectly fine job of writing this chapter I hope you continue with this story as it is a favorite story of mine
Designation A1-13 chapter 11 . 1/9
As stated before, I would've never known another author took over this story if ir wasn't in the Author's Note. You did an amazing job, and I'm glad to see this story continue. As a little aside, are you planning on putting in all of the companions? Cait and Hancock could be amazingly fleshed out, as all companions are nicely receiving. Plus, Paulson's canine would have a pal for the downtimes. Maybe Paulson has the "Puppies!" perk.
Blaze1992 chapter 11 . 1/2
After they save nick please tell me they go back home to see how the settlers are doing.
Blaze1992 chapter 10 . 1/2
Okay another side mission and also surprised no one is calling him sole-survivor or maybe "relic".

Though quick question this mob thought the only way to prove some-ones not a synth is to rip them apart and see if there's metal inside. Umm how about using a f**king weight scale or a bloody metal detector you morons. The weight scale would show if some-ones a synth since the metal would make the person weigh above normal and do I really need to explain the use of a metal detector to prove who's human and who's not.

Plus have they not thought that action through what if they did rip apart some-one and low behold the person not a synth that means they just brutally murder someone and no one will ever come to their town and make sure no one could leave either.