Reviews for The Litany of the Elders
Daemon Satonik Lucifer chapter 11 . 2/1
You did awesome, this rapidly became not just one of my favorite Fallout fanfictions, but one of my favorite famfics in general. I would love to see a return. Much love
TheCrystonian chapter 11 . 3/24/2021
Its a pity this story got dropped. It really is amazing and I was really hoping to see a start of Kryger's story. And perhaps his choice between the Brotherhood and The Enclave. I really enjoy the character, its a fresh take on the Sole Survivor and their journey. I hope that you, the author/s, come back to this story some day.
~Crys
UltraMickey chapter 1 . 2/4/2021
Other than the ridiculous uniform that doesn’t blend in with the environment, I’ve enjoyed this fanfic. Seem gritty, has extra lore and amazing writing. A damn shame it hasn’t been updated since 2017. I guess life happens. Good luck with that
SquireDan chapter 11 . 12/2/2020
Just letting you know that you brought someone joy with this story. This is genuinely my favourite rendition of the Sole Survivor.
Nofear4231 chapter 11 . 11/2/2020
Doeing good man
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
Cj
cheekiserval chapter 11 . 2/12/2020
Story's pretty solid still, don't worry
Malgrath chapter 5 . 10/7/2019
Augustus? As in Augustus Autumn from Fallout 3?
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 2 . 8/24/2019
Augustus that spry bastard, the Enclave lives on
Hamana19 chapter 11 . 3/31/2019
Sad that this is not being continued anymore. You've done a good piece, mate. Cheers
Dracomancer1 chapter 11 . 8/23/2018
You did an absolutely swell job. I myself am not one to nitpick or go over stories with a microscope. That takes the fun out of it. So Godspeed, do this crossover idea proud!
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 8/20/2018
also, if you were determined to include an enclave perspective, why in the hell would you choose that bastard Autumn? seriously, at least Arcade and most of the other Remnants from New Vegas are actually somewhat likable.

and the fact that there is a BoS faction so well armed and equipped in the Midwest (which, again, is far closer to Nevada than the East Coast) leads me to once more question why Veronica went all the way to DC to ask for help.

also, you have far, far too many european immigrants in Diamond City. offhand, the only immigrant i can recall from FO3 was Moriarty. traveling the wastes is exceedingly dangerous even when staying on the same continent.
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 8/20/2018
and someone with Kryger's experience would know exactly how stupid it is to lead a bunch of untrained people through hostile territory in the dark. and wouldn't do it unless the alternative was death.

and unless Mole Rats are suddenly immortal, it is NOT the same mole rat that Curie's team experimented on, but it's descendent.

other than that, you also seem to be set on making every hostile encounter an epic battle. my advice would be to either scale back the fights, or reduce their frequency.
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 8/20/2018
...in this, you refer to "Sergeant Walsh" as an officer. any Sergeant worth his salt would slap anyone dumb enough to call him an officer silly. my grandfather was a Staff Sergeant when he retired from the USMC after 17 years, and being referred to as "Sir" by his men pissed him off to no end.

also, the CO of the Gunner reinforcements being an idiot might have been more believable if it was a lieutenant rather than a captain.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 8/19/2018
so, while i don't really mind the inclusion of Veronica, i have to ask why she would go to DC for help rather than Chicago or Texas?

as for Autumn, i just don't see him helping the Brotherhood of Steel. ever.