Reviews for The Litany of the Elders
Mangahero18 chapter 8 . 6/7
Curie is my favorite companion in Fo4
Mangahero18 chapter 7 . 6/7
Ehh...seriously? The dumb cowboy from the alien dlc of fallout 3? Cmon there are like a dozen more interesting characters in the BASE game alone of New Vegas. When are the big brains of the Big Empty gonna show up? One of em is voiced by the same guy as Doctor Venture from The Venture Bros'.
God I miss this story
L0NER18 chapter 11 . 3/31
Is this Fan Fic going to continue? I found it very enjoyable.
oracleks44 chapter 11 . 2/27
I have been really enjoying this story, But there was something with the previous chapters that annoyed me for some strange reason. This chapter however was incredibly enjoyable and i didn't notice that the author had changed, if anything i thought the original Poster had improved their writing style!

You blended the chapters well and in my personal opinion, you should keep writing like this as it was a joy to read!
Gamerbox chapter 11 . 2/8
I think you did a perfectly fine job of writing this chapter I hope you continue with this story as it is a favorite story of mine
Designation A1-13 chapter 11 . 1/9
As stated before, I would've never known another author took over this story if ir wasn't in the Author's Note. You did an amazing job, and I'm glad to see this story continue. As a little aside, are you planning on putting in all of the companions? Cait and Hancock could be amazingly fleshed out, as all companions are nicely receiving. Plus, Paulson's canine would have a pal for the downtimes. Maybe Paulson has the "Puppies!" perk.
Blaze1992 chapter 11 . 1/2
After they save nick please tell me they go back home to see how the settlers are doing.
Blaze1992 chapter 10 . 1/2
Okay another side mission and also surprised no one is calling him sole-survivor or maybe "relic".

Though quick question this mob thought the only way to prove some-ones not a synth is to rip them apart and see if there's metal inside. Umm how about using a f**king weight scale or a bloody metal detector you morons. The weight scale would show if some-ones a synth since the metal would make the person weigh above normal and do I really need to explain the use of a metal detector to prove who's human and who's not.

Plus have they not thought that action through what if they did rip apart some-one and low behold the person not a synth that means they just brutally murder someone and no one will ever come to their town and make sure no one could leave either.
Blaze1992 chapter 8 . 1/2
Well that was weird.
Blaze1992 chapter 7 . 1/2
Well the "false" brother-hood will have more suits now, see if you had started the build-up of the minute-men you could held the boat and then got your men some much needed upgrades.
Blaze1992 chapter 6 . 1/2
Further proof that FO3 brother-hood was the least d**kish and most helpful compared to others.
Blaze1992 chapter 5 . 1/2
Whelp I didn't hate him before I do so more now the brat made V cry.
Blaze1992 chapter 4 . 1/1
Huh surprised he was able to get to the city without damaging his suit.
Blaze1992 chapter 3 . 1/1
So I take unlike many other FO4 authors you are planning to skip the walking and random baddie encounters. By the way where is dog-meat?