Reviews for Blood of Secrets
Lordban chapter 14 . 7/28
It's going to take quite a bit of effort for Severus to mix up the Potters this time around...
Dobby99 chapter 14 . 4/27
Great chapter, I love it!
And I think you got Snape's character jut right :)
Well it'll be more difficult to hate Harry now xD He is so cute asking all these questions :3
I look forward to more :)
Hope06 chapter 14 . 4/26
Awesome chapter Harry asked some very smart questions and I loved it
sylvelle chapter 10 . 4/23
Sirius was not convicted of anything. Their was no previous conviction.
sylvelle chapter 10 . 4/23
If you go back and make corrections might I suggest changing 'conviction to incarcerration'
roni2010 chapter 13 . 1/13
looking forward to see how henry does in his new subjects!
I love it, truly it's one of the best fanfiction i have ever read. I hope that you write next chapter soon
Dobby99 chapter 13 . 1/1
Haha Flitwick is cute xD Poor Harry, though, I'd go crazy if someone would be always that enthusiastic :D
Snape is characteristically grumpy and Sprout is really sweet :) I love how McG acted, not cold, but also not so nice that it would be suspicious ;)
I look forward to more :3
Happy New Year!
www.account.removal.requested chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
This is part 1 of the series, will there be next
SIRIUSBLACKHEIR chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
hi there!
I'm happy you're back!
the chapter was surprising in its own way...I didn't see it coming at all! I had supposed harry wouldn't get his lesson until a few days after having purchased the wand, but apparently Albus was eager for him to begin ;)
Just a side note: I feel the story would read better if you also used the past perfect and not only the present perfect, because it can be difficult to assess the timeline of the various events properly if you only use the present perfect.
Anyway, I really like the story and I hope you will continue to write!
anyeshabaner chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
aww that's so cute!
can't wait to see what happens in severus's class
Cat Queen Mint chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
I am enjoying where this story is going, with McGongall as Harry's grandmother!
Dobby99 chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
I'm really sorry, that I didn't write a review for the last chapters, I had a lot to do and totally forgot to read your story... Well, I did now and I love it! Sirius is freeI hope you write more soon, I look forward to the next chapter!
HappyTerrier chapter 12 . 9/30/2016
Lol, I always imagined that Ollivander pictured Harry becoming a Dark Lord after getting the twin wand, and here Dumbledore thinks he does. I definitely would like to see Petunia. I wonder if she'd be nice because she missed her sister for so many years and wasn't thrown with a baby unexpectedly.
HappyTerrier chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
Nice trial. I liked how Sirius worried through a lot of it and the absurd claim that Tonks was the rat. Its scary how the government tries to undermine people on trial when they want them to be guilty.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »