Reviews for Blood of Secrets
multyfangirl21 chapter 14 . 10/5/2018
Well, looks like Harry might be able to have a civil relationship with Severus.
Time to dive into the school years of this :)
multyfangirl21 chapter 10 . 10/5/2018
Yay! Serius is free!
multyfangirl21 chapter 3 . 10/5/2018
I'm loving the whole Lioness protecting her cub, or rather her cub's cub.
Now will they have a wolf helping protect the little cub?
multyfangirl21 chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
EEEE! Grandmana Mcgonagall!
ravendor92 chapter 14 . 9/19/2018
I've fallen in love with your fic!
Kira McGonagall chapter 14 . 7/14/2018
This fic is amazing, I would be really curious to read more Snape - Harry interaction, and also some lessons with the others head of house. I've seen your last update is long ago do probably you won't update anymore but it's wonderful anyway
forcverandalways chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
OK, so I know there is a few chapters left to go, but I had to review on this one as it is so good! It really shows how good a writer you are and I am really looking forward to reading on!
cakeeatingwingedcat chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
Great work, again! The trial was well done, especially the tone of the accusation (know a little about law, not English law though) and the way Sirius hoped for it to happenTrial. Trial. T made me cry. I loved your characterisation of Amelia Bones as well and hope to read more about her later.
cakeeatingwingedcat chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Wonderful story! The images of Minerva making biscuits for Harry's birthday and of the three children playing made me smile.
Lordban chapter 14 . 7/28/2017
It's going to take quite a bit of effort for Severus to mix up the Potters this time around...
Dobby99 chapter 14 . 4/27/2017
Great chapter, I love it!
And I think you got Snape's character jut right :)
Well it'll be more difficult to hate Harry now xD He is so cute asking all these questions :3
I look forward to more :)
Hope06 chapter 14 . 4/26/2017
Awesome chapter Harry asked some very smart questions and I loved it
sylvelle chapter 10 . 4/23/2017
Sirius was not convicted of anything. Their was no previous conviction.
sylvelle chapter 10 . 4/23/2017
If you go back and make corrections might I suggest changing 'conviction to incarcerration'
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 13 . 1/13/2017
looking forward to see how henry does in his new subjects!