Reviews for Blood of Secrets
isles15 chapter 1 . 4/7
OK, so I know there is a few chapters left to go, but I had to review on this one as it is so good! It really shows how good a writer you are and I am really looking forward to reading on!
cakeeatingwingedcat chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
Great work, again! The trial was well done, especially the tone of the accusation (know a little about law, not English law though) and the way Sirius hoped for it to happenTrial. Trial. T made me cry. I loved your characterisation of Amelia Bones as well and hope to read more about her later.
cakeeatingwingedcat chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Wonderful story! The images of Minerva making biscuits for Harry's birthday and of the three children playing made me smile.
Lordban chapter 14 . 7/28/2017
It's going to take quite a bit of effort for Severus to mix up the Potters this time around...
Dobby99 chapter 14 . 4/27/2017
Great chapter, I love it!
And I think you got Snape's character jut right :)
Well it'll be more difficult to hate Harry now xD He is so cute asking all these questions :3
I look forward to more :)
Hope06 chapter 14 . 4/26/2017
Awesome chapter Harry asked some very smart questions and I loved it
sylvelle chapter 10 . 4/23/2017
Sirius was not convicted of anything. Their was no previous conviction.
sylvelle chapter 10 . 4/23/2017
If you go back and make corrections might I suggest changing 'conviction to incarcerration'
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 13 . 1/13/2017
looking forward to see how henry does in his new subjects!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2017
I love it, truly it's one of the best fanfiction i have ever read. I hope that you write next chapter soon
Dobby99 chapter 13 . 1/1/2017
Haha Flitwick is cute xD Poor Harry, though, I'd go crazy if someone would be always that enthusiastic :D
Snape is characteristically grumpy and Sprout is really sweet :) I love how McG acted, not cold, but also not so nice that it would be suspicious ;)
I look forward to more :3
Happy New Year!
You'll Never Bring Me Down chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
This is part 1 of the series, will there be next
SIRIUSBLACKHEIR chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
hi there!
I'm happy you're back!
the chapter was surprising in its own way...I didn't see it coming at all! I had supposed harry wouldn't get his lesson until a few days after having purchased the wand, but apparently Albus was eager for him to begin ;)
Just a side note: I feel the story would read better if you also used the past perfect and not only the present perfect, because it can be difficult to assess the timeline of the various events properly if you only use the present perfect.
Anyway, I really like the story and I hope you will continue to write!
anyeshabaner chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
aww that's so cute!
can't wait to see what happens in severus's class
Cat Queen Mint chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
I am enjoying where this story is going, with McGongall as Harry's grandmother!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »