Reviews for I'm Already There
midnightsolitaire chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It's been 10 years but can you make a sequel?
The Forgotten Child chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Heartbreaking and wonderful.
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I really liked this story, and your song choice was an excellent insight into Shinichi’s thoughts. I liked your description of the character’s emotions—they were clearly depicted. Your story was bittersweet and wonderful. Well done! :)
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Usually I dismiss songfics, or any version thereof, (as well as any types of 'heroine is pregnant'-fics) but this was fantastic! Seriously, I was SO close to crying! Beautiful and incredibly emotional! Worth the read, and definitely reading the two sequels!
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
*sniffs. Sniffs. Sniffs*
your story is so touching. I wanna cry. I wanna rant. I wanna wail. But no i cant. I need to hide my emotions. I love how the way you write this. I love how it goes. I love everything about this story. And i will be reading the sequel after this review. Even if this story is already old. This story is still new for my taste. New for my mind. Because this story shows my pain. Once again this story is perfect.
Agnozan chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Please end d story wth a hppy endg...pleas im dying to knw d end
otakuzen chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I know this is a one shot, but I won't give up hope and will be waiting for a sequel.. That was really touching. Great job!
gottabesomebody chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
soo... this is SO old. but... you made me cry like a baby. this is just an amazing piece of fanfiction. you chose beautiful words and since this is... well,old, I'll forgive you for making Jodie a bad person ;)
It was wow. Nothing more to say. Amazing. Still crying. Thanks for writing this.
Akai57nAka chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
nice
I love all of your Conan fanfics!

-Akai Aka-
AllieKatheryn chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh Shiho! Hope she's quick in devising the antidote.
Though it would be kind of sad that Shinichi comes back only for the rest to say goodbye to Conan...
AlexaClyne chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
AAAAH I FEEL LIKE DYING! ;_;

THIS IS JUST TOO BITTERSWEET. I love all the twists, how Haibara just disappeared, how Conan took that single pill and had Yuuichi. D'AAAAAW! ;w;

SO BEAUTIFUL. ;;w;;

It would be amazing if this was continued! I bet it was Ai-chan in the epilogue! IT'S AI-CHAN FOR SURE!
The Hazel Purple Skyline chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
A bit sad, but still good. I love it, actually
monochromeXdreams chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh god, the sadness ;A;

How is it possible for one writer to make me cry so hard at a oneshooot... TxT

/sobsob Well now I've got tears all over the keyboard.
KaCeeRose chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
WOW! This is really good.

I especially love the way you added the song, the song fits perfectly.

This story made me cry (...again).

I love the story and how you wrote it, you're really good :)

Keep up the good work! :)
Tea Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I've never read anything that's made me cry so much. Thank you for writing something beautiful and sad at the same time with an ending full of hope.