Reviews for I'm Already There
Krisaku chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
This hurt me a lot , but it's really good!
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
My heart! Argh! o(T_T)o
leylinjan chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
everytime i read this i have to ccry...

love this
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
So, the epilogue makes me hope that Haibara is still going to save the day. But in the meantime things are just...sad. You gave me the feels.
At least he knows his son, even if his son doesn't know him as a father. So there's that at least. But poor Ran. Poor everyone.
HazardousDestiny chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
I know that it's been 13 years and you might not be writing anymore, but if you can read this, I'm begging you, could you please write a sequel? To what happened?
terry nightstalker chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Oh heck, beautifully written.

...I'm still crying.
Jawira707 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Oh my god...*stares at the screen*...*finds no words to describe how incredible this story is*...OMG
xxRAINxSTORMxx626 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
It breaks my heart so bad... poor Shinichi.
I'm glad you added an epilogue, makes me feel a bit better.
But it was honestly amazing!
Boogum chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Waaah, my heart. You just broke it, though that epilogue revived me a little.
Sweet Villainess chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
So sad, this is the first I've seen of the whole kid thing with Ran, and him still stuck as Conan, and it still being secret... good idea and totally believable, now I'll go read the sequel even though the sequel's sequel was never completed... I might read that as well and have to hope that you'll come back to it one day.
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
you sure are creative, dear author. Love this story!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Man that was fucked up. And it could totally happen too.
Glass Paneling chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
ShinRan's not my DC OTP (though I do think it's unbearably cute at times) and the they-had-a-kid type fic's nowhere near my favorite type of fic, but I was trying my best to blink away tears by the end. And that is because of the eloquent way you characterized Shinichi, from his thoughts to his words to the descriptions.
Thank you for writing this. It was truly beautiful.
midnightsolitaire chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It's been 10 years but can you make a sequel?
The Forgotten Child chapter 1 . 6/9/2013