Reviews for The One With The Eighties
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Well, once again I am reminded that I was born in the wrong generation. Not only did I not get to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S while it was on air and in production, but there are so many good stories from back then that never got continued. I would have reviewed constantly. Well, if you see this and still have the story in you, I would love to see it on here updated, but that is exceedingly unlikely, so I just thought I'd let you know how much I like the seven chapters of this story.
FriendsWWE1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Please update this story! Great story. I just cant wait to see what happens next.
Adrift At Sea chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I just found and faved this story. I don't know if you will read this or not, but I hope that one day you might come back and finish this story. It's too beautiful to leave unfinished.
ANI WILL BE THERE FOR YOU chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
u r good
Dance Elle Dance chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Great story. I like the plot and it's very interesting. I wish you would write more!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
Aw. This story is really great. I love what you are doing with it. Even though you haven't updated in a while, I wish you would. This is a great P/C story!
Phoebo's chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
so good *-*

please keep going

love it! ahh
MargaretAndHawkeye4Ever chapter 7 . 4/6/2006
Oh My god, great Story So far! Please Update! i'd love yiou to go back to the present day and show what the whole gang thought. Great story! Keep it up!
Hermes09 chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
I justed finsh reading the story and I love it! When you have time could you please update? I'm dieing to know what happens! I don't have a preferance on the pairing but could you swich back to present day? I want to see how Joey reacts. Could you bring the rest of the gang in present day in to? I would love to know the reactions to Pheobe and Chandler past. anyway just want to say I can't wait for more.
bugbutt chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
hey! hey! Bugbutt, one time this guy farted and it sounded just like water dropping...
Mesmorize chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
I really love this story, and I really want to read more! but since it was a while since it got updated i guess it's kinda meaningless to ask for another chapter...
rachgreengeller chapter 7 . 4/26/2005
i love this story! no mondler no r and r ... just the way they were...it needs to be updated
lalatina15 chapter 7 . 10/10/2004
i want to read more of this! i love it! :)
annonymouse chapter 7 . 9/5/2004
Fu been waiting for you to update. I absoulutely LOVE this fic for some reason _
cindy chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
I started with your Buffy stories and moved onto Friends because you are such a fantastic writer, all are so well fleshed out and so well written. I am just afraid that I am going to get totally hooked and there will be no conclusions. This story was updated almost a year ago, will you pick up on any of these older stories?