Reviews for Gray is the New Red
PurpleYin chapter 5 . 1/27
Quite enjoying this. Like the whole he has to use his smarts to get through the fight without using his powers overtly. And it might be twisted but seeing him interact with his dad is also nice.
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
This story is Majestic! I await the next update with anticipation. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
batofgxtham chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
pleeease, update!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
Can You get Caitlin to visit and Cisco and put a little bit of snowbarry in it and also have team Arrow and Flash break into the prison to visit him while a riots going on now that would be cool and have it so Caitlin became Killer Frost without the whole evil thing and have Cisco be Vibe and along with team arrow it would be an awesome team up
sLiCkEsT DiNo chapter 5 . 10/17/2017
So.. Considering it's been a year since your last update, are you not going to continue this story?
lanteaddicted chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
Update soon, please.
OMG CONTINU x100 chapter 5 . 10/1/2017
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY FOR LAUREL!
aimeegreenwood1 chapter 5 . 9/24/2017
It's been like forever since you updated this, but I really hope you decide to continue it cause it's my favorite! It would be cool to see how he handles his food problem. Either way, amazing work!
Livres.fl chapter 5 . 9/6/2017
I think you should totally have Joe tell Barry to go into "Smythe Mode" and become Sebastian to survive prision. I would love to see Barry kick their butts not only physically but verbally too. (that sounds terrible but you get the gist) I would scream if you did that!
Void of Anguish chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
I screamed when Barry kicked their ass. GO BARRY!
Spider-Man Super-Fan chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
Well it's been a long time since you updated, I suppose it has to do with focusing on other stories. Anyway, I wanted to say I really like the idea of this story, and in general it's all really good!
Flashy.Arrows chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Please update this story, it is fantastic. I can't wait to see how this fanfic plays out.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
You need to update this fic it's so good
Novva chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Oh please, continue this story (all of them actually)! Your writing is amazing and the plot is really interesting. You pictured everyone greatly and I'd love to read more of this story. No, actually, I need to read more of this story! Thank you for writing such good stuff, we need more people like you here.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2017
Please do correct me if I am wrong, but... I thought Laurel was a prosecutor.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »