Reviews for The Kotomi Continuum
watersonic1v2 chapter 33 . 9/1/2020
I feel like there were far more kyou x kotomi bonding moments than tomoya x kotomi or tomoya x kyou in this story and it is very very unfulfilling
watersonic1v2 chapter 29 . 9/1/2020
This is turning out to be more of a kyou x kotomi story rather than a tomoya x kotomi with kyou as backup story
Shinobi420 chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
If you have your stories as documents in Microsoft Word already, you can use the 'Find and Replace' feature to edit specific words in the document. You can edit the AU characters names either BOLDED or UNDERLINED like I said in my previous review. I think this applies to google docs as well. If you write your stories directly in FFN document manager from scratch then you can always copy and paste it to Microsoft Word. If you have trouble, looking up how to do it helps. Anyway, at the end of the day, it's all up to you, but if I were you I would consider.
nldkasdn chapter 20 . 8/10/2018
you now as much is a like this i hate how unfathful he is to katomi
ipaznokas1 chapter 18 . 6/21/2018
dam i cryid in this chapter
Dawn101seeker chapter 32 . 10/16/2017
wonderful chapter keep it up
ConfusedPotato chapter 32 . 10/15/2017
Another great chapter as always. I didn't think I'd ever kinda dislike Ryou, but you somehow made it happen lol. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter, I really love with this fanfic!
ConfusedPotato chapter 31 . 10/5/2017
Great chapter. I'm really loving it, and I've noticed the chapters have been coming out a bit quicker as of late. Nice job!
Dawn101seeker chapter 31 . 10/4/2017
awesome chapter keep it up
Dawn101seeker chapter 30 . 9/24/2017
awesome job keep up the good work
Dawn101seeker chapter 29 . 9/17/2017
Another great chapter released WELL DONE.
Dawn101seeker chapter 28 . 9/4/2017
ah yes another wonderful chapter
ConfusedPotato chapter 28 . 9/4/2017
This is such an amazing story I'm always impressed with every new chapter I read. I really hope you don't abandon it like I see many authors do after a while, because it's seriously amazing! And of course I look forward to the next chapter!
Dawn101seeker chapter 27 . 9/1/2017
ahhh another wonderful chapter keep up the good work my man
Guest chapter 26 . 8/15/2017
I want a girlfriend like Kotomi!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »