Reviews for The Kotomi Continuum
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2017
I will never understand how you accomplished this. First off this story is overall outstanding! Second, the culture is so seamless I feel like I'm reading something straight from Clannad's writers. I love every character, every letter, and I love you for writing this. At the very least this is tied for my favorite fanfiction story of all time if not my new favorite already. It's taken me less than 24hrs to get this far and considering I am normally a slow reader that is something you should feel accomplished for. haha I can't wait to read the next chapter and each one after.
Dawn101seeker chapter 26 . 7/19/2017
loved this story and am off to the next
Dawn101seeker chapter 25 . 7/19/2017
GEEZ kotomi you REALLY want a VERY unique harem don't you? three girls, one boy, all are in love him and two are in love with each other as well. yeah not a combination you see very often
Dawn101seeker chapter 23 . 7/19/2017
ah once again kotomi has proved to be a very smart and sweet pastry
sometimes the best solution to a problem isn't to soften the blow. but to make it COUNT despite the pain you know it will cause. because sometimes that pain is the only thing that will get the message through.
Dawn101seeker chapter 22 . 7/10/2017
huh I never knew Yukata colors had meaning
wonderful chapter
Dawn101seeker chapter 19 . 7/9/2017
SO MANY SHIPS! WARNING! WARNING! ABORT! ABORT! SYSTEM OVERLOAD! MAX AMOUNT OF SHIPS SURPASSED.
Dawn101seeker chapter 18 . 7/9/2017
sniff. sniff. sniff. is that another ship I smell? sniff sniff it smells like Tomoyo x Kyou
Dawn101seeker chapter 17 . 7/9/2017
lovely chapter
Dawn101seeker chapter 12 . 7/9/2017
AND ANOTHER SHIP SAILS! this fanfic gets my seal of approval
Dawn101seeker chapter 9 . 7/9/2017
Mei is one smart cookie
Dawn101seeker chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
YES! YEEESS! YESSSS! FINALLY THE SHIP HAS SAILED!
Dawn101seeker chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
DAMN Tomoya you just got beat by Kotomi with 20 moves ahead in advance
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
OUCH you did a VERY good job at giving out the pain. heck I cringed
Dawn101seeker chapter 3 . 7/9/2017
OOOOH I like where this is going
Guest chapter 26 . 5/18/2017
I love love loved this story. I really hope you do make another volume. Your writing skills amaze me, I could never be half the writer you are. But maybe with practice I could at least be a third. Anyways I really hope you decide to continue this story since this one kinda ends on a little bit of a cliff hanger, and I want to see the babies. Yeah, anyways have a good day!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »