Reviews for The Road to Hell
mountainelements chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This has been a very interesting series. I don't much care for a Methos in need of therapy but it makes a lot of sense. I loved the idea of an Immortal cat, but you didn't really explore it much. Where did the smell of ozone on his fur come from? It was also a bit annoying that Methos never got any better. I enjoyed your portrayal of Kronos.
general zargon chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Hey, I've read most of this series, and I have to say that they are some of the greatest Highlander fics I've read in quite awhile. Though, are you ever going to write a fic where Joe tells Methos about seeing (and listening) to Kronos? Anyway, this was a great story and I hope you continue writing Highlander fics.
bagheera chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Another part of your series! I love the whole thing and it is really time to review.

I love your writing, your charactersations and plots are great.

In between all the romance stories a story about friendship is a very welcome rarity.

And it's getting better! (hopefully there will be MUCH more :D) This part was one of the best. Your idea of the early Kronos, so kind and protective towards Methos, yet so careless and cruel to others was awesome. And this chapter finally gave an explanation why he keeps haunting Meethos...

And the end.. the twist about the gift, very sweet indeed...*smiles*

*waiting for more*
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
This is awesome! I love every bit of it. The start, the slow development until you find out what is going on, the end... I also like your explanation of the meaning of Methos name as Death, and the different ghosts visiting. The description of Kronos early time is very intense, his view of his brother so believable... a stunning fic! I love it! Itwill probably become one of my favorites...

Thank you for this awesome piece!

Aislynn