Reviews for Cutting the Cord
Guest chapter 26 . 5/26/2020
What a beautiful ending. I'll be thinking about this one for a while
rhaellion chapter 26 . 2/13/2020
Great storyjust spent all day reading it!
Mauryn chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
I admit I'm a sucker for Tyrion/Sansa stories, and this is a terrific beginning!

It will take me a while to work my way through this, but I'm sure I'll enjoy every minute of it.

Thank you for posting, and keep up the good work! :)
Barbara chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
Write more about these two! Please!
Arwengeld chapter 10 . 12/2/2018
poor Tyrion and Sansa
Arwengeld chapter 9 . 12/2/2018
I really wonder if this Torquill is a real gentleman poetic lover because knights wants a dowry and a noble maiden so it's strange for me that he wants poor Sansa. I hope he doesn't think to play with her feelings. I think she loves Tyrion now.
Arwengeld chapter 8 . 12/2/2018
mm poor Tyrion, he wants to sacrifice himself for Sansa's future
Arwengeld chapter 6 . 12/2/2018
very sweet chapter !
Arwengeld chapter 5 . 12/2/2018
It's really strange that Sauriel speaks like that to Tyrion about her mother
Arwengeld chapter 4 . 12/2/2018
they are more friendly now and it's better form them
Arwengeld chapter 3 . 12/2/2018
Tyri0n was very sweet with her and handsome !
Arwengeld chapter 2 . 12/2/2018
Luckily, Sauriel helped them ! I wonder if Tyrion will go to her for help or not. I think he care's a lot about Sansa but is she have the same feelings for him ?
Arwengeld chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
hello it's amn interesting begginnings: I begun to see th movies only now and I watched the weedings and Joffrey's death only yesterday night. So I find really interesting and nice to see Sansa fly away with Tyrion. I think this couple would have big possibilities so I'm glad to discovering your fiction now.
Sorry for my language or grammatical mystake but english isn't my native tongue and I understand better than I write it.
tullyblue12 chapter 26 . 10/30/2018
Enjoyed reading this so much! Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/23/2018
What an awesome story! It was delightfully told with an unexpected direction. Thank you so much for sharing!