Reviews for It will be me
frubiafan chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
she is a stalker. haha.
InvisibleLilacNights chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
great story, i loves the perspective and i think you nailed pansy's character down right.
Miss.gonnastabyou chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
oh i just love this so much!

It ties up all of Pansy's jealousy so well, it's the little things that smooth it all out; how you described Draco's reactions to Ginny, and listing what the other houses think.

Love it!
Ohyeah100 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Pansy, what a crazy woman. I like her jealous. It's very interesting to read and put together.
alex chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
juliet was a capulet
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Juliet was not a Montague romeo was and he was a fickle boy and when they were wed the next day he went and killed one of her kin read your books right.
MaryFace chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Brilliant! It was very good for something so short! I loved it.
iheartbooks chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
It's been a while since you wrote this, so I'm not sure you'll even care that I'm reviewing, but...

That was one of the best one-shots I've ever read! It really captured a "feeling", you know? I loved the last two sentences, the very first paragraph, and the bit about Ginny not being happy with Harry. Really fantastic job.

Oh, I was going to mention the Juliet Capulet thing, but I think another reviewer already did...
slicer chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I like this and I love the reference to romeo and juliet!
Ophelia chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
good story, though Juliet is a Capulet, not a Montague...
Liebling chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Ouch. That is really interesting...and good and very odd too. Great story.
FlamingElf chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
pansy is so right. ginny isnt meant for draco. but shes also wrong. He's mine! bwhahahahahahaha! nice perspective, tho. i liked
ak1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
That was good very good. Excellent in fact. Although there was the thing about Romeo and Juliet. I'm not sure if Pansy would know about that but if she does I'm glad. Because you used it in a great way.