Reviews for As Life Goes On
USCJSSJSJIXNDJDNCEJIX DZJBWJISWJXJ WE KK SEEN
has stopped responding
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2018
This is a beautiful, tragic piece. Absolutely captivating. I'm awestruck right now. Truly a brilliant, stunning work.
Lucia Merinero chapter 8 . 3/26/2017
PLEASEEE UPDATEEE! THE STORY IS AMAZING!
Geckomom chapter 8 . 3/20/2017
this is so sad. I love it! beautiful story
Susan99 chapter 8 . 2/3/2017
Desde el año pasado yo había estado siguiendo esta historia, pero por un accidente la perdí de mis listas de lectura y por desgracia no lograba recordar el nombre. Ahora que la encuentro me siento bastante triste al ver que no ha sido actualizada en largo tiempo. Después de un largo tiempo de sufrimiento ya era justo que Steven lo aceptara y ahora quisiera saber ¿qué sucederá?.
Allie chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
... Well... I thought that every thing would go back to normal in the end...
BoneMeal chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
I READ THIS THROUGH AND YOU HIT ME IN THE FEELS.
KimDWil71 chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Very good chapter!
GayDeath chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
You know that organ called the heart turns out I don't need one
Adventure 3 chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Boy, am I glad you're writing again... :) After all this time I was beginning to think something had happened. Glad you're continuing this fic as it is litterally in the number one spot of my top 10. Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
Did he regain his healing powers?!
Willowwhip chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
Oh, just re-read the ending. Connie is alive for a few more seconds. KISS THE GIRL.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
Ow sir or madam. Just ow. But that's life bro. Oh well. Don't understand why he didn't just give her a healing kiss though.
Rand0MReader7 chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
I need more man I almost cried and I don't cry ever
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
This is very well done you can feel Stevens internal conflict and his attempts to make sense of what he's feeling. The amount of feels I'm catching from this story is ridiculous, keep it up and please let that extra beeping mean connie is alive.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »