Reviews for Receiving a Blade
hellion117 chapter 1 . 1/24/2021
I can hear ciaran laughing in the distance at that last line
DschingisKhan chapter 3 . 4/6/2017
By 2020? Why, I might finish my story before you, then! It's always cool to see other people pick up on the heresy angle, good job.

Also, neat use of Shaitan's Gate- I don't think I've considered this sort of Scooby Doo scenario before, and I've definitely agonised over how it figures in.
OverDemon chapter 3 . 4/6/2017
Really like this story. Is Charlotte going to join the magic academy or will Louise and her stand separately. Also, I imagine that having Ciaran is going to go a long way in securing Charlotte's reign from any stragglers who don't support her.
OverDemon chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Just read chapter 1. and I liked it. Keep up the good work.

PS: Like that Charlotte is the master. Louise is fine, but Charlotte is another interesting character.
Rook115 chapter 3 . 4/5/2017
Whooo~!
A good writer did the wroted.
Thus I did the readed.
And life was good.
Dnar Semaj chapter 3 . 4/2/2017
Good chapter, I'm glad it's alive.
Altair the black dragon chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
interesting story. I love it so far. looking forward to the next chapter
AltenativeFutureFan27 chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
Good start this will turn into a GOT.
MungoJerry chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Ah... A pleasure to read during my morning poops! I would say its a little over detailed at some points, but I still appreciate how "smart" the characters are. Looking forward to the next installment! Ciaran is the best.
DschingisKhan chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Oh look, this is already more interesting than basically the entirety of canon.
Ninja4hir3 chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Oh ho! An update! The path is being laid, and I see interesting places on the horizon. As an aside, since we never see her without her mask, when she uses the maid disguise, I still picture the mask... it is rather unsettling.
DschingisKhan chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
My, now this is INTERESTING. I've never seen the like, and this has all sorts of potential.
Sagicknight chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
the build up what happens next i wonder good job with it
Ninja4hir3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Started pursuing the Dark Souls stories to see if there was anything interesting for DS3, but then I saw this, and now I am very interested in seeing where you take it. And can't wait to see Ciaran get back on her feet and wreck some fools.
Neema Amiry chapter 1 . 6/9/2016