Reviews for You'll Do Take 2
Victoria Mallard chapter 4 . 2/22
This is a great story, Baitfish was my favourite enemy! :-) As usual, I'm always in for a good whump and I loved the way you had Pride hurting right from the beginning. And Linda turning up was definitely the icing on my cake! Looking forward to seeing how the baitfish finally gets caught.
KatyaKatianaKaterina chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I like this. I was looking for a story like this and I enjoyed your take. I hope u continue with the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
I'd say yes to LaSalle!
beatrix.acs chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Your promises about romantic chapter were fulfilled, thank you! And especially the whole wedding theme, so familiar to me this upcoming weekend, brings a smile into my face. It was also very nice to see the St. Christopher's medallion in a different role, maybe the one it would have been used in canon if Savannah had still been alive. Keep up the good work, my friend. :)
Marla's Lost chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
I really liked the tenderness and love in this chapter. LaSalle can show that goofy attractive face and resolve a girl to puddles of goo...you wrote the proposal well.

Kudos to you?
Child of Loki chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Seeing Savannah through Chris' eyes helps sell the romance a lot. Really love the fatherly and motherly roles of Pride and Linda where LaSalle is concerned.
grannyshirley05 chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Sweet ty
beatrix.acs chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
Great chapter from the psychological point of view. Savannah's struggle to try to be normal, especially because she is helping her patients and now she can't even help herself is so understandable. One sees violence all around but when it striked personally, it's always a shock and the realization of own vulnerability is hard to deal with. Very interesting addition of Linda, I always enjoy her to come back from time to time. She's very close to Chris so it's only natural she appears in the hospital, too. Pride has a hard time in front of him, again, since he must assure Linda that Laurel is safe and nothing happens to her. On top of that, Baitfish is still out there... Can't wait to see more. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
Lots of emotion in this chapter
iheartlife chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
Great chapter! :D
Child of Loki chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
I like the inclusion of the family members. It adds a sense of realism. That Savannah's father would be there for her, that he wouldn't leave her to wait alone in a hospital as her boyfriend underwent major surgery after a shooting she witnessed. I also really like the idea that Chris would have a relationship with both Linda and Laurel. For someone who places such importance on family, I can't imagine Pride would keep his friend/partner separate from his home life. I wish they had included more of that in the canon.

Anyway, how is Pride going to earn the trust of his family back after Chris nearly dying?
Kelly chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
Awesome! Definitely keep going. I'm really enjoying it!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Loved this!
Child of Loki chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
You had me worried there... for about half a second. I knew you could never kill LaSalle. But it was much more intense for Pride thinking he was dead because of him. Curious to see how Baitfish meets his end in this version.
beatrix.acs chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Girl, knowing you - I'm maybe sure you would kill off Chris. But on the other hand - knowing you - I know you wouldn't, so I just waited for the moment they would find some proof that Chris is still alive. Well, Baifish is still out there, so I guess he will pop up again and I can't wait to see. Hopefully, Chris will pull through and they will hold on to each other with Savannah. This chapter was a really nice study of Pride's mind, his feelings and emotions. Spot on, my friend. Thank you :)