Reviews for My Mission for a Horse
Yemi Hikari chapter 5 . 2/7/2018
I get the fact you like your OC, but an introduction to said character would have been nice, particularly since this is a crossover. The prose is also very weak - bland is the best way to put it, almost as if the writer's not yet discovered their writing style yet. No, bland isn't the best way to put it.

Instead, I think the best word to describe the writing is simple. The pose is simple, uses simple vocabulary. Even the plot is simple, but also what I'd call very basic. There are no twists to the plot, no complexity, no thinking outside of the box. It's just there.
Heart of the Demons chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Epic chapter here, bro. I know for sure that Brain and his animal friends will cross paths again. RoboGadget is a pretty sneaky snake isn't he? Well, I look forward to the season finale of your "Inspector Gadget" reboot.
Heart of the Demons chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
This chapter just got me pumped for the next one!
Heart of the Demons chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
With his new animal friends, I'm certain Brain will save Gadget, Tyson, Jorge, and Fred.
Heart of the Demons chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Looks like you're handling Brain superbly. Like him, you have amazing intelligence. His bond with Shep, Teeny, and Angora will no doubt give him further characterization. Giving him and the other animals of this story the ability to talk REALLY makes this fic stand out! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
This should really be a Crossover with Horseland.
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Brain is always on duty, just like Penny and Gadget are. It's so nice of you to give the spotlight to Brain, because what you'll do with him is sure to wow readers. ;)