Reviews for Journey Home
MaryRoseEllen chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Such an intriguing start! Can't help wondering who Kitty is leaving the baby with...? And is it hers and Matt's? Where has she been all this time? What are Doc and Matt thinking? Aaagghh...so many questions...can't wait to find out more!
broncomap chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Always nice to see another story from you NR. The strong implication is that Kitty left Dodge for eight months to have a baby. Yet it seems to me, if it was her child she'd be more than "a little wistful" if she was leaving him. Also, if it was her child he wouldn't be "rooting for something that wasn't there." She would be able to breast feed, at least under most circumstances. Intriguing. Very much looking forward to what comes next.
MMB chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Wonderful and intriguing beginning. Can picture her. Now where is she going (Dodge I hope), why now, and why did she leave? And the baby? Many questions...looking forward to the answers!
Emmint chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Is the photograph of her with Matt and Doc or they with her? Is the baby hers and Matt's. If it's Matt's and if he's alive why not take the boy to him.
mommoo chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Nice start. It has me wanting tomorrow to come quickly.
gunsmokefan chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I hoped when I read the first paragraph that the baby was Kitty's and Matt's. It is an intriguing start to what I am sure will be a wonderful story. Looking forward to more.
DodgeCityAngel chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Nice to see a story from you, Rose. I am completely intrigued by your opening and can't wait until the next chapter.
ladybrit chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Oh my that was a short sweet hors d'oeuvres NR. can't wait for the main course and no I don't have any idea where its going or who the baby is. Luckily I could identify the people described in the photo! Have to wait till tomorrow for more clues I guess.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15