Reviews for Journey Home
parbo04 chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
Loved the story... But absolutely ADORED the ending!
MaryRoseEllen chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
This was a truly wonderful story from beginning to end. I love how you 'book-ended' it with Kitty rocking a baby at the start and finish. And Matt/Buck with his replica of the Marshal's office in Dodge...just perfect! Thank you for your great writing, let us have another one soon!
Phoenix chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
I so very much enjoyed this ending/story. I would really like to read another story about life in Laramie. I think most of the die-hard M/K lovers will agree this is the best after series ending. But then I also loved Kincaid. You're just great! Thank you for your stories.
LadyofDodge chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
I'm sorry to see this story come to an end, but I do like the way you made it happen. I had to smile at Matt's (oops, Buck's) "new" office. The man is a creature of habit, and his needs are spartan. He has a wife he adores, a tiny child who will keep him young, a few good friends nearby, and a job he enjoys. Kitty has a new job, a wedding band, a baby, and, of course, the man she has loved for 20 years. Who could ask for anything more?
lostcowgirl chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
So, they decided on thinly disguised altered identities in Cheyenne where Kitty could not only open her cafe but can also vote. It seems the town you describe has many similarities to the early days of Dodge especially with Doc joining them & Festus stopping by frequently. Even Matt's office is set up like the one he left in Dodge. Thanks for another well written enthralling story that brings satisfaction in that Matt & Kitty are together starting to raise a family after their separation in Season 20 rather than the abomination that was RTD.
ladybrit chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
I just enjoyed this story so much. A long hard road for both of them but it ended up perfectly. Thank you for putting it all together.
ladybrit chapter 15 . 6/13/2016
Oh I love it - Matt had re created his Dodge City office right there in a corner of the barn. Perfect.
BigMommaT chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
What a sweet, full circle:

From Kitty rocking a baby by the fire-but having nothing to offer when he tries to root . . .

To Katy rocking a baby by the fire, having plenty of sustenance and love for father and son alike.

Beautiful story. Many thanks!
BigMommaT chapter 15 . 6/13/2016
My heart has a big, warm smile.

Buck Dillard is a fine name; and his office has the kind of simple, comfy continuity a fella like that would feel right at home with (having all the good and none of the bad of, maybe, some other office). It'd be real good for a fella like that to enjoy the comradeship of a few deep-rooted friends and the ever-enduring love of a good, smart-beautiful-woman Laramie sounds like a fine town, now made that much better by several REALLY big, but low-lying fish in its perfect pond.

Miss Katy, being the shrewd businesswoman that she is, (as well as always able and willing to help other women in business) didn't hesitate to snatch that nice, young Stella Gordon for a partner. . .Each one teach one, as they say.

All-in-all, lots of happiness and success to go around. Now what're the odds of that?
a fan chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
This story is beautiful. Thank you.
LeighAB14 chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
Great story!
Emmint chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
What will they call the baby you could call that boy Matt and any other children after the deputies that Matt had in Dodge.
Emmint chapter 15 . 6/12/2016
I think we can all guess who Buck Dillard actually is. Nice way of keeping the name of Matt's great buckskin in the story.
patrice123 chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
This was a wonderful story. Thanks for the great read. Lookin forward to the next
one:)
Call me Abe chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
A truly fine and excellent story. It was very much appreciated.
218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »