Reviews for Journey Home
MMB chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
Thank you for a great read!
RBGirl chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
Surely enjoyed this so glad to see them with a new life in front of them
Ladykredzz chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
SingerMe chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
Excellent story. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
DodgeCityAngel chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
The conversations Matt and Kitty have been having illustrate just how perfect they are for each other, how well they know each other, and how much they love each other.

Personally, I do hope Doc blows coffee through his nose! I'd love to read how you play the scene out!
broncomap chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
This chapter and the last had great conversations between Kitty & Matt. The kind that could only happen between life-mates. I like Kitty's somewhat casual attitude about getting married. Their commitment has long been sealed in blood and powder, as she told Thad. Now on to the marriage ceremony, Doc's reaction and decisions. Maybe something will happen to push them to a particular place.

I shouldn't say anything but can't resist advising your "guest" to relax and enjoy the story. I'd PM guest if I could!
lostcowgirl chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
Glad they're finally doing what they should have done long ago but Matt was afraid to do it while wearing the badge. I liked the bit about wanting him to be governor so he could be a front for whatever the pols had planned in the last chapter. It makes sense then that they move out of state. It looks like WY since Matt has pretty much ruled out Pueblo. Even retired he wants to be where he's less well known. I hope the next chapter includes Doc's reaction to finally getting what he's wanted all these years while they continue to be the independent folks they are.
patrice123 chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
Lovin this story. Good conversations between Matt and Kitty. Great chapter.
MaryRoseEllen chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
Brilliant.
No other words needed.
BigMommaT chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
'Nother sweet, introspective chapter from a very 'cool' writer.

[Now, for a short commercial break. . .You know I welcome your messages, by 'Review' posts, PM's, smoke signals, carrier pigeons, whatevah. . . Plus, our chicken-hearted guest should've taken their own advice and used a PM. I know you couldn't care less, N'Rose, about this person and need no defending; Still, to our annoying 'guest', as kids used to say: "This is an A & B conversation-SEE your way out of it!" Nuff said on that. ;-P ]

Sounds like it might either be Cheyenne, or maybe a smaller Northern Colorado town. Too bad it can't be Pueblo. I really liked the folks and vibe, but with rail expansion, Matt would probably be trippin' over enemies and the like all the time.

Glad to see there's more to come. VERY COOL!
gunsmokefan chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
This was a great chapter - Kitty and Matt getting married, moving, changing their lives - too bad the PTB couldn't have figured this out - but then, you did and it is wonderful.
Emmint chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
That's the way I can just imagine Doc's reaction to their getting married he'll probably say something along the lines of better late than never.
MaryRoseEllen chapter 13 . 6/12/2016
Firstly, let me say I think this was a fantastic chapter. The story just keeps getting better and better, and though I really don't want it to finish, I am looking forward to going back and reading it all at one go when it is complete.
Secondly, I just want to say that a writer who writes as well as you has more than earned the right to reply/comment in the Review slot! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2016
How many more chapters? Also I just noticed that you post comments for yourself. Many readers don't read comments. I know I usually don't. If you can't PM a commenter as an individual or want to make a point an AN at the beginning of a chapter would be better. Posting comments on your own story - not cool.
NevadaRose chapter 13 . 6/11/2016
Aww, Big Momma, I'm so glad you caught that the last two lines weren't attributed to either of them. Could be either one. You choose.

NR