Reviews for Journey Home
BigMommaT chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
Well, if he ain't hurt/ill, where is he? Party at the Long Branch? Well, if it'sa party. . .
DodgeCityAngel chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
I was amused that it was Solomon's comment about women not being capable of playing poker that rankled Kitty and pushed her to accept Pick's request that she press charges, if necessary. Reminiscing about her stagecoach misadventures was a nice touch, also along with referencing some of those episodes. I was actually not too terribly surprised that Matt wasn't waiting for her at the depot when she was expecting him to be (although I was somewhat disappointed), but she also seemed to expect Doc to be there, as well. Since they were both not there, I wonder if they are together. In any event, I can't wait to find out why!
RBGirl chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
As usual it is excellent and as usual I'm sitting on the edge of my seat where is he
Emmint chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
Maybe he's collecting a prisoner or taking a prisoner to Hays just routine things. He'll be happy to see her back.
gunsmokefan chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
I think I'm as disappointed as Kitty that Matt wasn't there to meet her. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for a great story.
ladybrit chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
Oh gosh - so near and yet so far away. Where is Matt now?
SingerMe chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
"He's not here." Now what?
lostcowgirl chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
Now what could have called Matt away this time? It's bound to have an affect on Kitty who expected him to meet her after being gone 8 months. I don't envy Matt's return to one enraged redhead, at least at first. I won't speculate as to how this effects her future plans or if it will take more than his boyish smile to make amends.
LeighAB14 chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
Great story so far. Love how Kitty can take care of herself.
patrice123 chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
I really liked this chapter. That Kitty knows how to take care of
herself. Waiting.
SuzyQ chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
I like these people in Pueblo. Kitty is in good hands.
SingerMe chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
I love this chapter. I love Kitty's actions and those of the men in Pueblo.
gsobsess chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
I cannot tell you how engaging this story is...we ride, walk, and ponder life with Kitty Russell, and you write her in a realistic, but seldom seen characterization; everyday woman with an independent streak
ladybrit chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
So Kitty and matt's relationship is not such private knowledge as thy thought - at least as Matt thought, I think Kitty was a little more realistic. I enjoyed this chapter - Kitty is quite resourceful when she needs to be. Such a great story.
LadyofDodge chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
Obviously Solomon picked the wrong lady in the wrong town to mess with. Love the way the hotel clerk, the sheriff, the doctor, and even the hotel guests made short shrift of Solomon while lavishing all of their concern on Kitty.
I especially like this little exchange:

"What happened to him?" the doctor asked.
"Kitty Russell shot him."
"Well, damn."