Reviews for In the Keeping of the King
Ryanwe chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
I've just finished reading this story, and need to put my feelings in a review immediately. I absolutely and thoroughly loved it. First of all, having read Quarantined gives even more depth to Aragorn's care for Frodo. I simply love how you write Aragorn: he'so book verse, gentle and caring with the hobbits. And you show his healer side! *big hug* .It makes me sad that many authors overlook this part of him, because I feel it's very important. This is something that the movies didn't show in the slightest... I also loved the portrayal of Merry and Pippin. Their jokes left me grinning with delight. And Frodo and Sam... well, I can't really get enough of them in your stories. Their friendship is so often misinterpreted or neglected, that I feel the urgent need to hug you for all your great stories. My favourite phrase in chapter 5 is when Frodo threatens to throw a potato at Merry *happy grin*. Thanks and thanks again for writing!
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
"Frodo became the phial, filled with light - and Sam, the hand which held it up so that it would not be lost." WAAAAAAAAAHHH! *clutches chest and keels over*

Bell alllll the hobbits! XD
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Aww :') I love it!
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I love Frodo reaction
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
They are all very protective of Frodo aren't they
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I had an ideal for a story. Don't know how it would work out but I was thinking Maybe Frodo and Aragorn and maybe the rest of the fellowship could share what happened about Boromir and share other memories too and grieve with each other.

Would you like to do the honor or would you like me to try to write it?
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
How many days did it take for Gandalf to be alieve after the Balrog?
Mockingbird's Song chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
The hobbits are going to throw all of Minas Tirth for a loop at least once.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Aragorn wouldn't mind at the moment if he was literally chained to Frodo he won't be dawdling in his tasks I think.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Now I've got this image of Pippin and Merry dressed in Jester costumes with extra bells.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Great work on showing Aragorns fears love the last line.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
poor Frodo to travel beyond hope like that will take alot to come back from.
sassyfriend chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
This is so sweet I love it
Nikikeya chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
This was a lovely story, I laughed all the way through poor Frodo. Seven foot tall cousins, I actually loved the scene where Pip stole Frodo from Merry, that was too cute. I read "Shelter" before this, and now I may just read "Reunion at Comallen" again just to feel continuation. (And because I love the Part about Pip thinking he's dying and apologizing to everyone, and the Joke about the Balrog eating Gandalf's hat! xDDD)
TheDeathChamber chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. There's nothing else to say.