Reviews for The Allure of Darkness
Toujours Pur: Always Pure
Menodara chapter 3 . 7/6
'You're not exactly my type.'

I bet Percy Jackson fans are snickering at this.
Ivycloak chapter 23 . 6/6
"He's already been dead for a few days now." THAT was funny!
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 30 . 4/16
Common let them save Lily at some point, I really love when Lily gets redeemed
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 23 . 4/16
Bro those last two lines from Draco and Hadrian were freaking hilarious
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 20 . 4/16
That dark prince dream was from last book
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 11 . 4/16
I swear if you kill Destiny/Luna I’m gonna….. well I can’t do anything but I’m gonna be pissed
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 8 . 4/16
Dark Lily please
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 2 . 4/15
Nah mate, I take Latin that’s closer to “Slaughter them” and more importantly, it’s in the imperative, she’s not finishing a sentence, she stating a command. You are ordered to Slaughter them
KforD chapter 20 . 1/6
For someone who’s lived as he did I feel as though he’d have a bit more fucking will power also the reason he fucked up is entirely his fault it’s his own reasons why he’s distracted. Don’t use the triwizard as an excuse as we all know that for the entire thing you need not actually open the egg or anything as someone of his caliber would be able to swim under the water. From the powers in shown is the first task it’s obvious the thing should be a breeze and he shouldn’t actually have to worry so the entire situation seems as though he’s been under powered so that it will cause conflict the the final tasks result to happen.

Also he could’ve just left school when his father ‘died’ and focus on work as there is literally nothing for him to do there and you’d think that the dark lord would think of that as he doesn’t really care about the personal relations of Hadrian.

tldr: he’s been out in a situation where by based on the strength of Hadrian he should have no problems dealing
KforD chapter 18 . 1/6
This stroppy teen relationship stuff…..

And you’d think the acting dark lord raised by the dark lord would be able to control him self. Ug
KforD chapter 18 . 1/6
I can’t help but not like some of the supporting roles as their characters profiles fall under the words bitch and petty
KforD chapter 16 . 1/6
Why is every so dam petty, it’s really grating. Think imma a lil bit
ZombeyUnicorn chapter 17 . 9/25/2021
Now on the re-read, the scene between Destiny and Neville makes so much more sense!
ZombeyUnicorn chapter 8 . 9/24/2021
"I am surrounded by idiots!"

This is definitely one of my favorite scenes in this whole story!
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »