Reviews for The Allure of Darkness
Rand0mdude chapter 12 . 1/9
Like ur story read all of it u should continue it id love to read more
R3d-Ga1ns chapter 12 . 1/7
Very interesting. Considering how he has been tortured and judging by his thoughts I'd figure that Hadrian would see a chance to take his father's powerbase. Of course the option is hopefully possible but I am enjoying the story so far and I can't wait to see it.
Natalie chapter 12 . 1/6
Aaaa new chapter I loveee it soo much. Your story is amusing it's orginal it's interesting. And I can't wait fot the next one
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2017
Really liked this chapter but I hope that Hadrian forgives destiny
Magnusss chapter 12 . 12/27/2017
This is looking quite good. Looking forward to your next update mate.
Magnusss chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
Why the fuck is Hadrian in divination? Mate he's the fucking son if the Dark Lord, he should be taking something like ancient runes. Fucking hell.
AnnaMalfoy1905 chapter 12 . 12/23/2017
DESTINY! I’m so sad for her, but I get her point but how could she be so reckless,maybe because she’s a Gryffindor but even if that was the case, I can’t still picture it! I really need to know more, hopefully you’ll update soon!
Happy holidays!
lozlol chapter 12 . 12/23/2017
Aw, haha, loving the Draco and Hadrian bromance. Great chapter!
Boo chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
Brilliant, I really want to see the final confrontation with Harry and his (biological) family, especially as both Lily and Alexander both believe Harry to be alien, also will Alexander recognise Harry like Lily did and how will he take James lying to him, absolutely love it and cannot wait for the next update!
bright places chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
ending on that note, Destiny is almost guaranteed to be back in favor soon. I do want to know what happens to Hermione in this new(ish) regime and Hadrian's unfailing loyalty to the dark lord was a bit of a treat. it will be interesting to see Hadrian adjust without him and hopefully give Hadrian a new perspective leading to totalitarian rule not nearly as tyrannical as anyone else in this world would create but dark nonetheless. idk what I just said but thanks for the chapter.
Vp chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
Omg Destiny! Shit what happened to her?! Did she go to Neville's place? Will Hadrian start ruling and will he ever forgive her?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
i want destiny to be back
Roostertheking chapter 12 . 12/18/2017