Reviews for The Allure of Darkness
ApEx0918 chapter 25 . 8/20
Hadrian Will be out for Draco’s blood soon
Imperium-xx chapter 31 . 8/1
Reading through your writing I can see the significant improvement from the initial chapters of The Dark Prince. I love how Sirius calling Hadrian "Harry" was a Chekov's Gun for the end of the chapter.
UltimateNagitoSimp chapter 6 . 7/14
I'm still holding onto my theory that Hermoine is Bellatrix's long lost child
Zuzik612 chapter 17 . 5/31
I absolutely despise how the characters act here. I'm not saying they're inherently badly written – they're spoiled, raised in the "aristocracy", in the 90s (with their mindset somewhere in the Victorian Era), so their behaviour can be explained (NOT excused, just explained) – but oh my Gods.
Hell, I can even get Harry acting the way he acts, with the Dark Lord being his father. But Draco literally raping Hermione while she's drunk? Or Blaise raping equally drunk girls, especially Ginny? Damn, forcing her into kissing her just so he can take her to the Ball, even if he already planned to do so? That's messed up. Seriously messed up.
But alright, sure, whatever, they're absolutely terrible human beings, nothing new – it's the way that's shown in the work irks me so much. It sounds like the boys' behaviour is completely normal, like the girls want this, like it's okay, while it's clearly not. If I were a kid or a younger teenager reading this, I can't even imagine how disastrous the consequences could be in my real life. I genuinely hope it'll improve later on, as the story progresses, but my hopes are melting with every new word I read.
Sweet'Kiwi-Panda369 chapter 25 . 5/19
what do u mean 'even china' do potters have discrimination too :/
But anyways, i like ur story.
Fuck james potter
Ginny and Hadrian would be a total power play matchup! Also, where is Lily Potter's classes?...
ddi you put any quidditch matces at all?
Reece Coggan chapter 10 . 1/5
Question in the muggle town where he was imperious Sirius Wouldn’t he have the tracker on as his wand is from olivanders are did voldy remove it
HermionetheMiddleSchooler chapter 28 . 12/31/2020
Yes! We all stan a gay Theo!
BROMBROS chapter 10 . 12/27/2020
Sirius put his feet on a rickety coffee? what a mug, table. Other than that great story so far.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/1/2020
I RLLY LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
If there is some silly redemption arc in the end for Harry then I’m honestly going to be upset
Dhaniel Grayson chapter 10 . 10/6/2020
I loveee youuu soo muchhhhh I love your story too... I'm excited, you know? every story that you written is make me amazed
Dhaniel Grayson chapter 1 . 10/6/2020
Well... Lily Potter nee Evans is recognized Harry didn't she?
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »