Reviews for Miraculous Jedi
Sjmun chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
Holy cow (What a weird saying), that was only chapter one? Impressive. *Slow claps*
gdhhd chapter 11 . 1/16/2019
fantastica
Brave Chaser chapter 9 . 4/24/2018
Oh dear. now would be a good time for Rena Rouge to show up. A.K.A. Alya.
Brave Chaser chapter 7 . 4/24/2018
meh. I've heard worse.
Djtiger901 chapter 4 . 2/7/2018
I know this may come off as rude, but you misspelled 'Mask' in Mrs. Bustier's class. It is spelled Masque. The only reason u know this is because my class just finished a month long assignment on it, soooo it's pretty much drilled in my brain by this point.I love this idea, and the OC's they're pretty cool, and not like ,' Oh, hey there! Im a perfect person jere to steal adrien from You! Oh, did I mention I'm the protector of this miraculous that's no one's heard about?' Those story's are kind of...horrible. no offense, but they are. Thankfully, you've avoided that! wow, this is a long review.
Miraculous Jedi chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
I know this sounds very childish but can you make a Sofia the first and Star Wars crossover?
Miraculous Jedi chapter 11 . 4/19/2017
I can't wait for fall! If you have Wattpad I am jedimasterhope
Miraculous Jedi chapter 9 . 3/9/2017
Does this have to end! I love the story please make a sequel! You should get marinette and adrien to become Jedi it would be amazing! This is good enough to be a book you are an amazing writer! It would be great if marrinette and adrien learned about the Jedi history!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Miraculous Jedi chapter 8 . 2/23/2017
When will you update it I cannot wait I love this story so much!
dragonbreath88 chapter 2 . 6/6/2016