Reviews for Save This Dance
tbuttram chapter 2 . 7/10
great.. Is there going to be more.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/27
This is absolutely AMAZING. You have some serious talent and your mind is so beautiful! Never stop writing you are a complete natural and I'd love to keep reading more!
Loran chapter 2 . 6/24
Fantastic story please update soon
JB chapter 2 . 6/15
This chapter was everything. So beautifully worded and so profound. Well done. I love this story and I'm thrilled that you have decided to gift us with more of it. Thanks for sharing your words with us, look forward to what happens next. JB.
LoveMyMan2 chapter 2 . 6/9
Yes, love indeed.
Now the kiss! Stars, fireworks, earth shaking️️
LoveMyMan2 chapter 1 . 6/8
Poiniant & inspirational. Lovely
elizahal chapter 2 . 6/7
How can this possibly be your first story?! You are an amazing writer and can't wait to read the rest. I also hope you will keep on writing. Please update soon!
Abbybaby1 chapter 2 . 6/7
I like this story more please
RosettaBVB chapter 2 . 6/7
I didn't want this chapter to end. I want to know what happens next and where their relationship goes. It was a lovely read and the emotions between these 2 characters is just breath taking.
RosettaBVB chapter 1 . 6/7
Wow, just amazing.
I didn't realise it but I was holding my breath for the first half of that chapter. I think its great that you discussed a topic that still seems to be such a taboo subject but you did it in a respectful way; I applaud you for that.
anetonia2527 chapter 2 . 6/7
good
RedCrazySky chapter 2 . 6/6
So happy you decided to continue it. Love it so much. Cannot wait for more.
daytonalay chapter 2 . 6/6
Welcome back! Thank you for continuing this beautiful story. Nothing beats Christian's grandest expressions of love for Ana. She is so good for him, unconditional acceptance. Makes him feel so cared for and loved. I am glad he finally realizes what he feels for Ana is love. She makes him the best, most wonderful. Look forward to next chapter. Xoxo daytona
R.Reinee chapter 2 . 6/5
Can't wait to read next chapter.. Thank you for update
carla.rbaptista chapter 2 . 6/5
Ansiosa para ler sobre o próximo capítulo.