Reviews for Birds
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Well developed tension in letting out those inner secrets. I was on the edge wondering if there would be a full disclosure. ;) But then again, this is Neji and she is Tenten. There are complexities to their relationship and a lot of silent knowings unsaid. Thanks for sharing!
8ouji-Rui chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I don't know why this got so little reviews. This is one of the best story I've read in months! Although the olot itself isn't that complicated, you were really good at manipulating words to display their characters in my mind! It's so beautiful. I think that this story is like a poem by itself. Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to read your other stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I don't know why you got so little reviews...this is one of the best story I've seen in months! Although the plot itself isn't that long, I love how you manipulate your words and sentences to display the scenes in my head! It's so beautiful...I think this story is almost a poem. thank you so much for sharing!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
THANK YOU for writing this. Love the words. Love the subtlety, and the voices you've given them, the speech tics. This was a joy to read. Thank you. :)
Krizzie chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
You capture uncertainty really well. This was a nice read.