Reviews for Technologic
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 1 . 4/14
I'm not planning on reading this, but I guess I'll use it as a message board.

For people like Overtale who need to calm their tits. Adoption, just like real life, isn't instantaneous, and you just have to accept that it could take a long time for someone to decide they want to adopt it. There is also a disntinct possibility that, just like real life, the story may never get adopted.

For everyone else who seems to be a rational person. Yes it's discontinued. He is not writing this story anymore, but it's up for adoption. That means that he is willing to "give it away" to someone who wants to finish. It's safe to assume that if someone does do so he will upload a chapter staying who is doing it so that people can read it again.
Overtale chapter 1 . 4/9
Up for adoption, my ass.
arczeus23156 chapter 30 . 1/24
i love the story (especially endeavour and group chat).
it rocks!
ShitMCshitface chapter 1 . 1/24
So a lot of people have been wondering already but is this fic dead? Personally I find that this fic is really good and it'd be a damn waste to discontinue.

Can we at least expect an answer from you?
techytinks chapter 30 . 11/19/2017
I really enjoyed this story!
Overtale chapter 30 . 10/30/2017
Welp, it's official: this story is dead. So, fuck you and your life
ARSLOTHES chapter 30 . 10/28/2017
Hope you do a three way pairing with Kaseki and Itsuka
ARSLOTHES chapter 16 . 10/28/2017
Hope you have three way pairing with Kaseki and Itsuka
A Very Internety Username chapter 3 . 10/10/2017
I love Kodai dude. Just started your series and hoping to seeing more development (and possibly some romance?) between Jutsu and her. I love how her quirk is like a more in control version of Part 7 Dino's Scary Monster.
HotSoup2017 chapter 20 . 10/2/2017
Hnng its hard to pick between kodai and itsuka. They're both the best girls in this fic.
HotSoup2017 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Well well. . . This is the first oc story that i've read that isnt cringy or the pure definition of a gary stu. Well done here
Ddayboi chapter 30 . 8/25/2017
Is this continuing or have you abandoned it?
Dariory chapter 14 . 8/23/2017
About he song... I know its a stupid idea, but do you know the epic music that played when Saitama fought Boros? Yes I am serious. Also this is mostly 'cuz its cool stuff, but its also a bit 'cuz the idea of a BNHA and OPM crossover is both amusing and funny to me, but more in a good way.
Overtale chapter 30 . 8/11/2017
Please, please, please! Update this one!
Glasses Writer chapter 30 . 8/9/2017
...Where is the next one ?