Reviews for Technologic
Mate please don't pull an Motherfuckking sonofacockless dense gay pieceofshit Ichiya Orimura on us cause I will seriously drop this story below 10 feet on the ground and it will further to center of the Earth cause I hate it when the girls make it obvious that they have interest to our hero and he is as dense as a FUCKING BLACK HOLE NOW PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD MAKE HIM NOT OBLIVIOUS TO THE SIGN AND THEY ARE GIVING SO BIG SIGNS THAT THEY ARE INTERESTED ON HIM SO MAKE SURE HE'LL GET THE SIGN OR THEIR WILL BE SHALL RECKONING!
Beautiful. BBBBBB EEEEEEEE AAAAAAAA UUUUU TTTTTT IIIIIII FFFFF UUUUUU LLLLLLL I LAUGHED SO HARD I HURT MY STOMACH
Lrrr Ruler Of Omicron Percei 8 chapter 28 . 7/21
This is a really great story and I enjoy reafing it. Though there's one problem that is what I hate most about a lot of stories: a dense protagonist. Please, please please stop him from being so dense - it just comes off as lazy writing. If you cant think of a better way to make the romance aspect interesting then dont include the aspect at all as its ruining an otherwise great story.

An idea to make it more realistic or at least tolerable, you either
need to reduce the amont of girls that obviously like him, make the clues that they do like him more subtle or do something similar to the situation with his ex where he dates one of them and they find that they dont like eachother as much as they thought or that they do like eachother but genuine real life problems - not manga like developments - occur with the relationship.

Again, please stop pussyfooting around the romance aspect and attempt to do something that is less cliche. It genuininly pains me that an otherwise good story with plenty of depth would be so shallow with this.

Sorry for the rant but I really needed to say that and I hope you take the advice on board.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 1 . 4/14
I'm not planning on reading this, but I guess I'll use it as a message board.

For people like Overtale who need to calm their tits. Adoption, just like real life, isn't instantaneous, and you just have to accept that it could take a long time for someone to decide they want to adopt it. There is also a disntinct possibility that, just like real life, the story may never get adopted.

For everyone else who seems to be a rational person. Yes it's discontinued. He is not writing this story anymore, but it's up for adoption. That means that he is willing to "give it away" to someone who wants to finish. It's safe to assume that if someone does do so he will upload a chapter staying who is doing it so that people can read it again.
Overtale chapter 1 . 4/9
Up for adoption, my ass.
arczeus23156 chapter 30 . 1/24
i love the story (especially endeavour and group chat).
it rocks!
ShitMCshitface chapter 1 . 1/24
So a lot of people have been wondering already but is this fic dead? Personally I find that this fic is really good and it'd be a damn waste to discontinue.

Can we at least expect an answer from you?
techytinks chapter 30 . 11/19/2017
I really enjoyed this story!
Overtale chapter 30 . 10/30/2017
Welp, it's official: this story is dead. So, fuck you and your life
ARSLOTHES chapter 30 . 10/28/2017
Hope you do a three way pairing with Kaseki and Itsuka
ARSLOTHES chapter 16 . 10/28/2017
Hope you have three way pairing with Kaseki and Itsuka
A Very Internety Username chapter 3 . 10/10/2017
I love Kodai dude. Just started your series and hoping to seeing more development (and possibly some romance?) between Jutsu and her. I love how her quirk is like a more in control version of Part 7 Dino's Scary Monster.
HotSoup2017 chapter 20 . 10/2/2017
Hnng its hard to pick between kodai and itsuka. They're both the best girls in this fic.
HotSoup2017 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Well well. . . This is the first oc story that i've read that isnt cringy or the pure definition of a gary stu. Well done here
Ddayboi chapter 30 . 8/25/2017
Is this continuing or have you abandoned it?