Reviews for Lord of the Things The Fellowship of the Thing
Alteng chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
This is definately weird! I will give you that! have you ever read "The Bored of the Rings"? If you day "Huh?" one, it is a very old parody by Harvard Lampoon. Anyway, they use the same line about If found return to (insert paordy name for Sauron) Postage is prepaid.
I look forward to the rest of this. :)
Macilwen chapter 4 . 12/15/2003
Cool!
Eilrys chapter 21 . 12/11/2003
Is that how I spelled my alias last time? Oh well, doesn't matter.
So funny and sad. The perfect story. Off to read the sequel.
Eirlys chapter 19 . 12/11/2003
"Kandalf's gone! She helped me cheat on my SATs! She bought me my first chocolate bar! And now she's gone!" *sniff* Sadder than in the movie! Or the book.
I should get a pod like that...
Chappy fun! I mean funny chap!
Eirlys chapter 18 . 12/11/2003
"Please RR, you'll make me happy, which will make Ferry and Alippin happy, cos when i'm happy I buy them things."
OK then, I'll review. I don't care about Ferry, she's annoying. But Alippin's cool! *sends Alippin a chocolate bar*
"She had been in fact about to sing, as fobbits do when they're happy (or sad, or angry, or scared, or hungry, or sleepy - in fact in any available moment.)" I sing all the time! Does that mean I have some fobbit blood in my veins? COOL!
This story's funny! I'll continue reading when I can, and read the sequel as well, and review at least once more when I'm finished. Your stories are cool!
Two Bored Idiots chapter 21 . 9/10/2003
i love it! all ur stories are terriffic! you are now my fav author, GO YOU!
littlefurryscrubcreature chapter 21 . 8/20/2003
It was twisted, it was random, insane, quite frankly completely bizarre at times but it was also hilarious. very very muchly so. i like that quality in your stories (thats why iam endeavouring to get the time 2 read them all) I look foward to reading the two glowers...

o and omg... i've been to center parcs too Which means i know what u r talking about when u make a reference to stuff u only find in britain/europe! that is a coolio doolio place if there ever was one...
Sarasaurus chapter 21 . 6/7/2003
Hello. Congrats. You are one of the 6 peoples who are going to be in my fanfic. The others are Celtic Dawn Star, Blue Craziness and Devil-Chick.

From: Indigo Wave
loveofthering chapter 21 . 5/3/2003
Funny...Funny...Fic! I love it! I have been laughing to myself all day thinking about the names you have given in your story. Nosedrool, Bobbits...Bordor! 7 to the bitches and 9 to the Chaves that desired the boys...I am still laughing!

Thanks also for your reviews on my story! :-)
freakanature06 chapter 21 . 4/28/2003
::laughs as she has never laughed before:: That was great! I can't wait until you get the next story up! Yipee!

ME
miss uots chapter 21 . 4/28/2003
amuzing way for tiramisu to die... wow... sniffles, the first part's over... i'll be watching for the Two Glowers... i can't believe you haven't seen the film yet, you poor child! catch up with you soon

miss uots
MadEyePixie chapter 21 . 4/27/2003
Aw...its over. *sniff sniff* It was a funny funny story. Can't wait to read the next one!
MadEyePixie chapter 20 . 4/25/2003
LoL funny funny! Update soon my Hobbit friend!
Im A Brandybuck chapter 19 . 4/16/2003
hahaha! nice chappie! can't wait for more!
miss uots chapter 19 . 4/14/2003
dimitri... i see... well, interesting chapter. i'm going to be having stuff posted up on my live jounral if you're ever interested. name's still miss uots. never gonna change, really. cathc up with ya later

miss uots