Reviews for Mad Love- A New Beginning
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 60 . 3/26
Love this story! Fantastic writing, great plot! Thank you!
ZileRacer chapter 46 . 3/22
I'm very confused. Is Harley Batgirl? But when Batgirl was introduced it sounded like Ivy hated her. Since it was from Ivy's POV, why didn't she also refer to Batgirl as Harley/Harleen? At least in her thoughts.
Collin125267 chapter 56 . 1/27
interesting as I just finish this interesting story. that there was 150 counts of rape from Nassar. USA gymnatics board to resign.
Souplog chapter 22 . 1/24
That escalated quickly, and I am on board.
Souplog chapter 16 . 1/24
Getting therapy advice from the Scarecrow seems super unwise, but Damn if it isn't funny. Good job here.
Souplog chapter 15 . 1/24
What. That's a breakthrough right there. Super unethical, what Harley did, but i guess it's working? Can't even begin to guess where they'll be by chapter 60.
Souplog chapter 12 . 1/24
This all got pretty upsetting again pretty quick. The interaction with the doctor is especially icky. I mean it's well done, but damn. It really sucks that women had to go through this, and continue to to go through this even now.

Wonder what Batman sees here. Interesting.
Souplog chapter 9 . 1/24
Well, tables turned again. Harleys professionalism is slipping, which is a good thing because that's what I am ultimately here to see, but it is a little strange since she's such a competent psychiatrist. I guess it's in the cards though that it would be hard to maintain an orthodox professional relationship with super villains.
Souplog chapter 8 . 1/24
Dang look at Harley being a bit of a master manipulator herself. Tables turned! Glad u included nods to her awareness of her own babydoll looks and using them to subvert expectations of earnestness.
Souplog chapter 6 . 1/23
Ivy's flashback was unsettling in the ways men were exerting power over her. The interaction was very well-executed and I was uncomfortable for her throughout. Kind of excited to see how she evolves in these flashbacks.
Souplog chapter 5 . 1/23
Ivy seems to come out on top more often than not in her interactions with Harley. Poor Harley. The perspective change really shades her character in a more critical light. I'm worried about what may happen to her.
Souplog chapter 3 . 1/23
Word. Up. Excited to see where this goes. Glad she's essentially ignoring joker.
MHB89 chapter 1 . 1/5
Thank You writing this and Mad Love: The Final Chapter you should pitch this to DC comics
Pbird chapter 57 . 8/7/2017
The drama, sorrow, and love of this fan fiction is unrivaled and everyone should check it out. Harleen and Ivy have such great depths to their characters it warms my heart to see them grow and change.
Queenie Sudol chapter 1 . 7/6/2017