Reviews for Mad Love- A New Beginning
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 60 . 5/25
I find this to be AMAZING.
Rainbow Prime chapter 3 . 5/13
Well...that was a bit harsh, Harleen. I mean really now. Environmentalists do several questionably legal things in order to pursue their cause in real life, because the people behind the current system do even more questionably legal things in order to prevent environmentalists from pursuing their cause.
john86710 chapter 60 . 12/27/2018
Really enjoyed this. Great story :)
LadyxKc chapter 60 . 12/16/2018
I really just enjoyed your story and so happy there is more!
Rape me chapter 2 . 11/24/2018
Add some sex soon
Ice-SV3 chapter 37 . 10/29/2018
Batman: The Animated Series got me into comics. Mad Love and Harley and Ivy have been my favorite stories, but congrats, you just topped them with a fanfic! Oh, and it's QUID pro quo, btw. Latin.
Guest chapter 60 . 9/12/2018
I can't wait to read the sequel! I love their relationship
Peggy199 chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
I love this
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 60 . 3/26/2018
Love this story! Fantastic writing, great plot! Thank you!
ZileRacer chapter 46 . 3/22/2018
I'm very confused. Is Harley Batgirl? But when Batgirl was introduced it sounded like Ivy hated her. Since it was from Ivy's POV, why didn't she also refer to Batgirl as Harley/Harleen? At least in her thoughts.
Collin125267 chapter 56 . 1/27/2018
interesting as I just finish this interesting story. that there was 150 counts of rape from Nassar. USA gymnatics board to resign.
Souplog chapter 22 . 1/24/2018
That escalated quickly, and I am on board.
Souplog chapter 16 . 1/24/2018
Getting therapy advice from the Scarecrow seems super unwise, but Damn if it isn't funny. Good job here.
Souplog chapter 15 . 1/24/2018
What. That's a breakthrough right there. Super unethical, what Harley did, but i guess it's working? Can't even begin to guess where they'll be by chapter 60.
Souplog chapter 12 . 1/24/2018
This all got pretty upsetting again pretty quick. The interaction with the doctor is especially icky. I mean it's well done, but damn. It really sucks that women had to go through this, and continue to to go through this even now.

Wonder what Batman sees here. Interesting.