Reviews for Regret
Emma chapter 3 . 7/11
I'm surprised Tobirama didn't maniacally laugh out loud, rubbing his hands together and say," My plan worked!"
Yall know he hating those Uchiha
i think u shud change the genre to humor, because rather than a emotional drama, you have written a humorous fanfic. i would have seriouly bawled my eyes out if it were not for the numerous small joke bits.
jaxlirom12345 chapter 4 . 5/30
Literally the best story ever, the Sharingan part was kind of shocking and confusing at first but Hiruzen's explanation really helped, but what shocked me the most is how is haku a girl,
ukumo69 chapter 4 . 4/12
Awesome story, it’s quiet refreshing to see Naruto this time not forgive those that believed he was the Kyuubi reincarnated, and hold onto the few that he deemed as being precious. I am looking forward to more fanfics in the same vein as this. Cheers, and thanyou
Lucky Lucy Heart chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
PLEASE UPDATE Ultimate Medic
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Good story. I feel like it's one big summary but good. I like the way you kept your readers interest in the story. Keep up the good work.
SPark681 chapter 4 . 11/24/2017
Nice ending glad Haku wasn't killed and married Naruto... though I am curious how Zabuza ended up with the spring daimyo/princess anyways keep up the great work!
UnsanMusho chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Well at the very least, you completed the story rather than abandoning it so I give you props for that. Though yeah, this chapter was nothing but a rushed and messy ending to what could have been an awesome fic and I hope knew day you'll come back to fix this.
EvilMagicman chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
At least you actually finished this one and gave it a satisfying ending. Good to know that this story isn't left unfinished even though it did seem a little rushed. It's too good to be left behind without any conclusion. Thanks for this long awaited update. It was worth the wait.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Damn, so this is officially over? No brotherly itachi come around?
PhenexGundamKai chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Eelluatleast you finished it and did it well so good job.
Rebmul chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
this was neat id love to see more like it from you maybe see some of the romance between his lover next time.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2017
pls make more
kinyochan chapter 3 . 11/1/2017
Boy. why did you leave it there. Boy update soon. Like now soon I neeed the chapter please
RokuxNami3 chapter 2 . 10/30/2017
Hey if you ever continue the story incase you didn't know in the Itachi Novel its revealed that it was Danzo who leaked out the information about Naruto being a Jinchuuriki to the public and it was to not only switch the villagers hate from the Uchiha Clan to Naruto but it was also hoping that when the boy snaps he could use this to get Hiruzen impeached since the villagers wanted Hiruzen to kick Naruto out of the village.