Reviews for Shattered Ghost King II – Lead Soldiers
leilani08 chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
Just realised you uploaded a part two! It's already amazing xx
Ariana Lake chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
I really hope you are not stopping here because I want to know the rest. I know its been a while, but please finish your story... By the way, I loved the 1st part
karen87 chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
I am glad that you posted a new chapter. And yes I love it! It seems that Reyna knows about them!
But I had already figured out that much. I know how smart she is!
It seems that Nico still needs to wear his glasses.
GotAnyChange chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
I absolutely love your story. I think I read the first part three times :) And youre doing an amazing job on the second part.
HerosHeart chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
I followed your original story and loved it sooooo much I am so glad you are adding a sequel :D
NerdsxUnite chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
Oh interesting. I'm excited for an update now! And I like how you portrayed Reyna.
And Nico's nickname is fantastic.
karen87 chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
Ah so sweet of you to thank me for my help! You're welcome! I like Reyna here although she is a lot older than I expected her to be. I really love Hazel here! You even used my sign language idea! And my idea that she would be discriminated because of her skin colour too. Thank you so much!
Now they are seperated maybe Will can spend same time with piper? I think she can use some of his kindness too.
I wonder does he in your story also assist a woman during her delivery? I can imagine him being all alone with a woman who is about to give birth with no one around that can possibly help him. Maybe he can tell it to Nico as well. That he has helped a woman to give birth. I wonder how Nico will react. Maybe he can support Piper during her pregnancy and maybe he can even help her to give birth.
karen87 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
I really love it! It's really worth the long wait! You really made my day! Thank you!
For some reason I have now Leo in my mind making jokes of Will's doctor's handwritting.
I don't know where that came from.
Anyway I think that Will does have a doctors handwritting. And for some reason doctor's handwritting is hard to read.
Never mind.
PrincessEmiria chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Yayyyyyy they're back! I love your writing and can't wait for more !