Reviews for The Irresistible Force Paradox
Pleasingjennifer chapter 5 . 1/28
I love this story . Can Ana drop Mrs Robinson please !
HartleySkarsgard chapter 15 . 1/9
One of my all time favs and my first FSOG read for 2020. :)
cigdem3000 chapter 16 . 9/11/2019
In my opinion this was your best work. Don’t misunderstand me, I like Most of your Storys, but this ... this was really, really my favorite. I Love it

Thanks for the good time I have spend to read it.

Ps: sorry for the written mistakes ,englisch is not my first language, or the second or third.
Soulrecovery444 chapter 11 . 8/9/2019
Too funny
dennis merrell chapter 16 . 6/15/2019
Simply great...Thanks for sharing!
Kim972 chapter 7 . 4/29/2019
Does Christian love Elena because that would be someone else he would have buried the person. And why do he want her and Ana to be friends? Will he accept to be friends with one of Ana’s ex-boyfriend had she got those
Linda Dockery chapter 16 . 4/27/2019
Ding dong the bitch is dead
Linda Dockery chapter 14 . 4/27/2019
What part of do not pass go go straight to jail or her case prison doesn't the pedo bitch not understand?
Bitch you going down
Oh my goodness what does she think she is going to prove with a letter she is bonkers
Linda Dockery chapter 13 . 4/27/2019
Isacc is as stupid as they come if he truly believed he was going to kill Ana and gey paid plus walk outta there. Cone on dude really? Elana lost her damn mind if she thinks by having Ana killed that Christian will ever come back to her.
Oh hell you go Ana damn she took the idiot down and by george she shot the bitch pedo to save her man true love prevails
Pedo going down spend time in prison where she belongs. Does she really think anyone will take her case come on when pigs fly
Linda Dockery chapter 12 . 4/27/2019
Elana has lost her damn mind if she tjinks she will ever get him back. Love this you are awesome the bitch needs to go down humilited and thrown out. Does she really believe Christian was bluffing damn stupid pedo. Grace wants to slap her so bad BAM bitch momma Grace knows
Linda Dockery chapter 11 . 4/27/2019
Bout damn time he opened his eyes to what the bitch was doing to him. Way to go Ana.
That pedophile has no brain cells from all the preoxid bleach she uses if she honestly thinks she did all the shit she thinks she did for him and she helped him. Only thing true was she was his only friend until he saw her for what she really is.
Oh my God she is going to have to stay in the shower forever..LMAO
Love it. Now Christian has got to tell his family
Linda Dockery chapter 9 . 4/26/2019
Bout damn time he opened his eyes.
Ana is good for him
Oh my goodness i just love gay Jose he is amazing
Now Christian needs to get his shit togerher and end it not wait ariund an think but to it
Linda Dockery chapter 8 . 4/26/2019
Dang you go Ana she just needs to smack the pedophile , damn righf Christian told her most of it not all. He might as well no need to omit things anymore.
Where does Elana get off calling Ana mousy when the pedo is a bleached blond beote she was a brunette. I believe Pedo has let the preoxide ruin her brain if she thinks Christian will come back to her.
Christian needs to open his eyes and see Elana for the pedophile she is
meeeeouch chapter 16 . 4/15/2019
I was really looking for a better ending. You always write your stories very well. :(
meeeeouch chapter 11 . 4/15/2019