Reviews for Teaching History (is Old News)
vrani140 chapter 23 . 8/5
continue, please
WildRain03 chapter 23 . 8/4
This is amazing! I really love this story! It has a good narrative, a wonderful storyline, and many other things! I really hope that you update this and finish it!
This is the CUTEST thing ever, a bit sad but I love how tom is in denial but everyone else gets it.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 23 . 6/29
Ahh the hug!

But wow dimensions hahahahaha.

Man, I hope your mental health is going okay! I know how oppressive depression and anxiety can be. I don't know the cure, but the closest I've got is unconditional self love and for others
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 21 . 6/29
Love this chapter
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 20 . 6/29
This story is just SOOOOOO GOOOOOD
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 10 . 6/29
Seeeeriously,I LOVE SEEING THEM YOUNG WOW. And Harry trying to study potions man. You should totally make a side fic of just this. Sooooo good!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 7 . 6/29
Omggggggggg I would loooove to read this story from this point! Your young Harry is so freaking sweet I die
Nonyaarb chapter 8 . 6/3
I love how incredably Potter is fucking with his head
Nonyaarb chapter 3 . 6/3
This is fucking amazing!
BlueFanta chapter 19 . 5/25
i fricken love green tea lattes
Perhentian chapter 23 . 4/16
I liked this story very much :)
I hope you will update it someday, it's great!
Azura0979 chapter 23 . 4/4
Can you update this? I'm pretty sure I finished reading this in one hour. it's a great story
Shannon the Original chapter 23 . 3/31
omg please update this its really good
Faeriniel chapter 23 . 3/19
I think what really makes this work stand out is the current of tenderness that runs throughout the story. I find it especially evocative because Harry, while afflicted, is by no means a weak person. It's not about pity. It's about seeing something wondrous inside another person, being drawn to it.

As a reader I've come to care for this Harry more than perhaps any other incarnation on the site and it soothes something deep in my soul when other characters like the Black brothers or Cho or even Malfoy in his fussy, demanding forceful way, reflect that. I like that the world embodies my own emotional reaction to the piece.

The premise is brilliant too and the decision to take named characters and throw them all over the timeline works wonderfully in conveying the notion of the multi-verse.

Tom somehow acts as his own foil, and performs brilliantly at this. From a scripting perspective that's really clever, efficient writing. Adding Nagini into the mix really rounds this out nicely.

I'd say I can't wait for more, but I'd be lying.

Somethings are worth waiting for.