Reviews for Teaching History (is Old News)
miss psy-co chapter 23 . 10/5
*chanting*
update update update update update update update...
Pleasssssseeeeee
Gummi chapter 23 . 9/22
I LOVE THIS!
I can't believe I only discovered this gem today.
Love the characters and how you each portrayed them
a2i9 chapter 23 . 8/31
Oh wow wow wow. I'm so excited to see where this goes. Tom in your fic feels so so amazing as a character. I think it's a perfect characterization of a non-insane Tom Riddle. The different ages for all characters actually make the story so interesting, as you wrote the characters well, so there are so many interactions between characters there wouldn't otherwise be, and that's amazing.

I am a little confused on where some characters stand and what is and isn't AU, but it's mostly well. One thing. Why was Harry with the Dursleys? What happened to the Potters? Harry isn't famous here, so I assume it was just an accident or something? Also where is Sirius? Dead? And why was Harry with the Dursleys if he has an uncle Reg? it'd be cool to just have a look at what happened back in 1983 to all the characters at the time.

Really hoping to see more. Love your fic. 3
Camille.Ad0 chapter 23 . 8/29
Hello! Love your story ) i definitely hope you will continu to write it. Thank you for your hard work
Sally Won chapter 23 . 8/28
Hmm... WAIT. Is that Tartis?
Sally Won chapter 23 . 8/28
Beautiful. I love it when Tom doesn't know what to do
a2i9 chapter 8 . 8/28
I absolutely adore this story. 3 It's making me smile since chapter 1. Can't wait to see what comes ahead.
xirone538olympus chapter 2 . 8/26
I like where this is going ;)
xirone538olympus chapter 1 . 8/26
Harry is a big mood tbh
ninjaaa0006 chapter 23 . 8/24
Looking forward to reading harry and toms travels through dimensions and I wonder what the death eaters reactions would be when they turn back to normal. And those two need to kiss already
TomarryShipper49 chapter 23 . 8/22
YOU JUST STOPPED THERE?
Sorry for the aggressive caps locks but I stayed up till 2:29am just to read this and it's left on a cliffhanger of all things.
This story is amazing with it's characterisations, the plot, the blend of humor angst, drama and romance. You've officially made me join Team Tomarry.
In my selfish opinion, I find the 3 month wait way too long and I hope you get the chance to update soon; I think it would be awesome if Tom and Harry met the other version of Voldemort (and maybe Harry)?
Thanks for sharing, this is currently one of my favouritest (is that even a word?) stories.
whalezebra chapter 23 . 8/13
I know it's been a long time but I'd love to see more of this!
arryotter chapter 23 . 8/13
This is not where I thought this was going, I like it.
Kagugu chapter 23 . 8/12
iArtemisHunter chapter 6 . 8/6
I love Tom's homicidal... sense of humor.