Reviews for Inuyasha: A Houshi's Life Is Never Easy
AllThatGlistens chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
"that Inuyasha's lips would be the last thing he saw..." I died laughing. Thank you.
Katara chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
cool! i'm really gonna like this a lot! keep up the great work!
CrazyCamealion chapter 7 . 10/11/2006
Well that was short and sweet and VERY amusing.

And since half the episodes on Inuyasha are pretty much Filler now, I think the writers should definately consider making something like tis happen to Miroku.

It was hysterical!

And Funny you should mention Thunk since I found your story from her favorites page. Yes Yes she is an extremely talented writer. One of my favs.

And I love your writing too! This is probably the funniest Inuyasha FanFic I have read.

Thanks for Sharin'
CrazyCamealion chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
Well. That was a little anti-climactic. And what happened to Seshomaru?

But Hey. Not every great story has to have profuse amounts of drama and action.

This one has enough humor to make me laugh for a week!

And It's almost something that I do hope happens to Miroku in the actual story. But that would be wishing too much.

Loved your idea! Sad it's now comming to a close. But all things do.

Keep It Up.
CrazyCamealion chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Wow. You've completely lost me and my constant thinking on where the story is going.

But Naraku with Miroku? That's too good too weird and too hysterical all in one to even decide how I truly feel about it. That is if you make it happen. AHH! I DID NOT Just think that.

But I do have one critique. Seshomaru never cusses. His conversation being held with Inuyasha did not seem very Seshomaruesque.

On the other hand. You Hit Inuyasha right on the button. And I almost hit the ground laughing when you had him smuggly remark to Seshy about how he didn't want his older half brother to see "something else" to be jealous of.

Oh man! That was too good!

Kep It Up.
CrazyCamealion chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
WAHAHAHAHA!

Oh that was so bad. So bad it was rediculously hysterical!

I was wondering why you randomly brought Seshomaru in to this story and now after reading your foot note of what is to come, I can't believe it but I love it!

If you get Seshy involved in this curse I'm going to be laughing from now till teusday.

But what better way to teach Miroku his lesson since obviously he would just take advantage of the women. So give him Boy Toys instead!

Love your idea. It's hysterical.

CrazyCamealion chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Hmm. These are the shortest chapters I have ever read. But it's nice to have variety in stories with how long their chapters are.

And Oh my goodness! Poor Kagome. But I'm not quite sure I feel bad for Miroku since he is enjoying this attention.

Next Chapter sounds interesting. Must read on.

CrazyCamealion chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was hysterical and so well written!

Loved how you described everyones reactions before saying what it was that Sango did. It kept the energy and commicalness of the situation going.

And poor Sango! Apparently this Sorceress of yours put a curse on him that didn't effect the mentall state of the affected. Just their hands!

Uh oh. Poor Kagome is next isn't she? And what about Inuyasha like you said in the abstract for this Fic? I hope it's just gender based cuzz this is becoming Hysterical!

And It allready is. What a twisted and humorous creative mind you have if you've been cooking this up for a while.

CrazyCamealion chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Shazam! O! Miroku is gonna get it now!

This should prove to be interesting. And so far I love the dialogue. It's very "Mirokuesque." And completely fitting to his lecherous character.

Must read on. What are you concocting in your brain to do to poor, but deserving of a lesson, Miroku?

Koniko-chan chapter 7 . 7/11/2006
That was so funny! I love the line Seshoumaru said when he founf Inuyasha and Miroku together! LMAO that was too funny I was still laughing at it at work today.

great job thanks for the entertainment
CallaRose4ever chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Oh that is so gross and wrong. LOL
CallaRose4ever chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
oh how funny
Merfair chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
Very interesting story. I enjoyed it...very unique...would have never thought of this plotline...hehe! Good Job!
MyraHellsing chapter 7 . 10/10/2004
~laghing to hurd to rite properly~
snowfall chapter 7 . 5/31/2004