Reviews for Do you like-like me?
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 4/8/2018
Great story!
junienmomo chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
In my head I'm tapping on Lorelai's shoulder and asking, "wouldn't it have been less painful if you had just told him, 'Luke, I need you to tell me how you feel or I will go crazy.'?"
Expecting the other person to read your mind is a sure way to a breakup.

Funny, painful, loving, frustrating, and a good thunderstorm. A great chapter.
Petit97 chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
These were great three chapters.
Somehow rain makes that kind of moment even more perfect.
Good job. Loved it
RhizOneill chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Love this chapter so much. With the thunder, lightning, rain and kisses... Perfect! I have really enjoy reading this so much. Thank you for writing this.
JoyfulHeartEO chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
this was really adorable :)
Nancy chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Lightning and thunder (with the rain) and kisses and unspoken promises of wonderfulness yet to come. A real winner here. Thanks much for writing and sharing.
PurryCat chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
I get that Lorelai just stopped going to the diner. And I hate that Luke always needs a drastic change to come to his senses.
PurryCat chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Just a question: Is Luke still married to Nicole in this scenario? Because that's the only explanation for his hesitation in the end. How much does a girl have to do to get him to commit?
oldmoviewatcher chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Thanks for this fic... and the dad jokes.
Petit97 chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
He brought her a Danish because she missed Danish day! How sweet is that?
I'm really curious to where this is going right now.
And thank you very much for this longer chapter
Btw, just a tiny little thing: Jess and Rory weren't dating when he crashed her car. She was dating Dean, but he was back in Chicago doing whatever and Rory was "tutoring" Jess.

Lauren Graham is a gem, right?
If it was anyone else I'd think 'they're just dumb', but Lauren is great
RhizOneill chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
OMG! Love this. More please soon!

P.S. Lauren Graham is AWESOME!
LC42 chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
Good story. It can be frustrating at times when Luke has to take time to think about things. Poor Rory i just hope that if she and Lorelai still goes to Friday nights dinner Emily wont blame Lorelai for this. Like the time Rory broke her arm and Emily freakd out. I like Lorelai and Luke together. Please update soon.
fanficfun15 chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
Cute story. I love Lauren Graham too; talented lady.
junienmomo chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
Once I moved past the frustration of NOT KNOWING THE ANSWER yet, I saw the depth in this chapter.
Luke is frustrating the heck out of me at the moment. Does he not understand that Lorelai might run away?

Lorelai and Luke get a chance to relive Teach Me Tonight, and either reaffirm their friendship or see the whole thing blown to smithereens.
Rory needs help and they are in the right place at the right time. Hopefully they will partner up and find each other that way.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 6/1/2016