Reviews for Secret Revealed
Domi chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
This is a miniseries in the making
Guest chapter 26 . 8/4/2016
Good! Very good, nice story
Guest chapter 26 . 7/29/2016
Loved it loved it loved it!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/29/2016
This is the best story ever. You are such a talented wrighter
Guest chapter 26 . 7/29/2016
Nooooo! I was so hoping it'd turn out differently and that he'd come with her :( This was a great story though, love your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I love your story can't wait for you to update
Guest chapter 24 . 7/27/2016
This was great can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Your the best writer ever update fast :)
MaddyRhydian chapter 24 . 7/27/2016
OMG what's wrong with Liam? What's gonna happen when Maddy tells Rhydian Shannon Tom Jana and her parents? How are they going to fix this? Does know about Maddy but didn't tell Liam? There is so much stuff going on I LOVE IT I can't wait for you to update.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/27/2016
Awesome story can't wait for you to update :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/27/2016
Keep up the good work update soon
grandemocha chapter 24 . 7/27/2016
:( oh no, not Whitewood! I swear Maddy can never seem to catch a break. She definitely needs to tell Rhydian, Jana, Shan and Tom and her parents for help. If a dark moon day is coming up, they could use that as "proof" that they're completely normal DNA and blood test wise so Whitewood goes away. I absolutely hated her character tbh..just the worst. Reason Maddy had to leave the only home she ever had. Hope she just leaves town permanently. And Maddy, Jana, Rhydian need to be careful around school now that Liam is doing creepy stuff like stealing hair for "proof". Emma and Dan should be informed.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
I loved this so much you are an amazing wrighter
Guest chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
Please update soon! What the hell does Liam want!?
MADDIAN chapter 21 . 7/23/2016
OMG THIS IS THE BEST HOW DO YOU DO IT YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOON OR RIGHT NOW PLZ PLZ PLZ!