Reviews for I Don't Wanna Be Anyone Other Than Me
niyahcw chapter 1 . 7/20
this is story is amazing! I hope one day you will update
Moreeeeee!
cool coast chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
Thanks for update. I enjoy your story:-)
jjauthor21 chapter 11 . 8/19/2017
OMG I LOVE IT! i hope they get all their old friendships back but still can form new ones and grow, cant wait for a update!
bhgodlygovt1 chapter 11 . 8/15/2017
Hey, thanks for a new IDWBAOTM update! Glad to have it back! I really appreciated how you tied the present together with the past, explaining the change from the old to the new. It was nice to get a new perspective on the characters as they stand now. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2017
Cant wait for an update ! I love your story !
summertime.30 chapter 11 . 8/10/2017
I can't wait for what happens next and at the party. Love this story
illuminati69 chapter 10 . 3/16/2017
Please update, I can't wait for lucaya to happen and I can't wait to see Riley get hurt.
valentinagabrielle chapter 10 . 1/24/2017
This is amazing! Sonoooo well written, and interesting, and well portraited. The characters are incredible, realistic, funny... I loved it. It's such a fresh Air in comparison with other gmw fics. Loved the GG take. Please please pleeease tell me you plan on continuing It.
cool coast chapter 10 . 1/12/2017
Awesome story. Keep it up :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Oh lord it's getting real up in this school, for real though, none of these outfits are even near dress code, but I still love them
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Please review I love love love this story
bhgodlygovt1 chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
Yay! You updated IDWBAOTM like I was hoping! ;) Great update! This chapter was perfect. It was funny how Maya was just thinking that she could never be friends with Riley again, until Riley attacked Josh, and now it seems like they are sincerely going to be friends again. The confrontation between Lucas and Josh was great. I loved the Josh bashing from this chapter, finally starting to get what he deserves. Thanks for the Smarkle scene also, getting them back on good terms. I was a little shocked about the revelation about Sarah, but I guess we will just have to wait and see if Missy was actually telling the truth or not. Please update soon!
TinyHandz chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
I really hope Maya, Missy and Darby change their minds about Riley and she isn't hurt in the end, and I hope Maya and Lucas find a way to be together! jwnfjskke
xFirstBadHabit chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
I loved it! I love how Riley defended Maya but I'm still curious as to what caused their falling out in the first place lol. Can't to find out what happens next! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »