Reviews for A New Beginning
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Truthfully, Xander is just as I would have pictured him if he found out about Buffy and Spike. I don't think he would freak as much as other fics say. This is perfect! I want more! So beautifully written!
water-goddess13 chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
really awsome story, please continue with it
13Stepup chapter 6 . 9/8/2003
This story is one of the best I've read in a long time. Please finish the next chapter. The suspense is killing me!

Rating: 5 Stakes out of 5
Zzickle chapter 7 . 7/24/2003
school is not evil. Promising to write more once school is over for the summer and then NOT delivering . . . that's evil. :-[

FINISH THIS!

:-)
Mita427 chapter 7 . 6/27/2003
Waiting, waiting, waiting for so long. GRR! ARGH! You gotta update this soon or I'm gonna go insane! lol. Great job!

Mita
Mer3 chapter 6 . 6/2/2003
You've certainly piled on the Spikepain! Not that I don't understand why (I love watching her take care of him too!). It's very good so far, have no doubt that I will continue to read diligently (WILL she ever get to tell him?).

And I must say, the glass wall/window in her dream gave me chills. Maybe it's because I already saw what happened in the Killer in Me. But still, I'm surprised that she didn't catch onto her dream earlier, it's the kind of thing for you to notice. Anyway, the plot is really great (though with the wince-age!). Can't wait for the next chappie, and hopefully RL won't get in the way too much. ;)
learyl chapter 6 . 6/1/2003
cried like a baby.
HilsK chapter 6 . 5/12/2003
Wow, I must have missed this update. Loving this fic, hurry and get the next part done :)
Gilly chapter 6 . 4/30/2003
Excellent story ! Please hurry and write thenext chapter !
wolf116 chapter 6 . 4/29/2003
You better get crckin on chappy 5 cause damn it I hate Spike in pain and that eppi just about killed me. Plus Spike does deserve to be loved and Buffy really needs to tell him,so he can be happy Spikr not hurt Spike.
smartie1685 chapter 6 . 4/28/2003
Wow you made eyes get all teary! I love the way you've written this. I wish it had happened this way on the show. Keep up the great work!
Anne chapter 5 . 4/19/2003
Thank you so much for continuing the story. I have had this story bookmarked for so long and finally checked to see if you had updated it. Excellent chapter - I can't wait to hear what Xander has to say. Keep up the good work!
SlayrGrl55 chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
ooh, spuffiness! great job on the story.. please update soon! :)
Zzickle chapter 3 . 4/10/2003
hey! so where's chapter 3? I'm a bit behind on reading through the buffy stories, so just got to yours. c'mon - it's april. I wanna know what your take on the headaches was. Did you guess it was the chip or did you take a completely different path? I hope you haven't given up on this story . . .
velociraptor52 chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Please keep writing this story! I love it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »