Reviews for The Torture Ship
seventhkay chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
LOVELY STORY
escape5 chapter 20 . 3/23/2003
hi jd1, i've been waiting for any updates concerning the torture ship. i'm very glad to hear, that you will be writing some more - hopefully i'm not the only person who wants you to continue. fr: felicia:
Gotta Love Trip chapter 20 . 3/21/2003
Oh! I want more! I am intrigued by this new thingy.. I dp say write more write more!
Nala chapter 20 . 3/21/2003
Yes please write your Messiah story, you've got a great style of writing!
Sayra Louise chapter 20 . 3/20/2003
Heya.

Nice frustrating open ending. I'll keep an eye out for the next story. *grin*

S.
Sayra Louise chapter 19 . 3/19/2003
OK. I just read the whole story so far, man am I tired (its 4am), and I just thought since I read it all I should prolly, you know, make a stab at reviewing it. So here goes: I like. Actually its prolly closer to love, not quite there but quite close. *grin* On the whole it reads very easily (which is of the good) though in a few places I did notice a few mixed up words and a couple of typos but that's really not much. The one place I can point out precisely for mixed up words is at the beginning of Chapter Ten ("Have You Ever Seen The Ocean?") where you talk about their haul plating. I'm assuming you mean hull. If you do and its not just my tired mind you might wanna change it because its a confusing mix up to read. But as I said, generally its really easy to read.

As for the plot... I am intreged (is that spelt right? It looks wrong) with the whole StarFleet/High Command having lil meetings with the Taso. And the Trip/T'Pol relationship is cute. BTW, they getting the rest of their memories back anytime soon? Or is that just not important anymore? I'm not saying that it is important I was just wondering... and now I'm rambling. OK. I guess its time for me to go sleep.

*grin*

S.
Nala chapter 19 . 3/19/2003
This was a wondeful wedding...and about the rice...no idea, but at least it's better throwing rice than pudding...(I'm telling nonsense...no matter)
Gotta Love Trip chapter 19 . 3/18/2003
Oh! that was so sweet! I like the rushish way ya did it.. The 'this is the way it seemed to them' it made the whole thing less boring.. and avoided having to make up what they say in weddings :-) I liked it quite a lot!
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 19 . 3/18/2003
My little shippy heart was doing a dance on the table top (naturally in an Hawaiian shirt - wonder where the hell I got that from?) I loved this to bits. So happy it all ended perfectly for our favourite couple. Thanks a million, Ali D :)
triviawitch chapter 19 . 3/18/2003
FYI throwing rice is a fertility symbol to wish many children for the couple. Liked this chapter but there were a lot of typo's/misspelled words.
Peter de Lange chapter 19 . 3/18/2003
Hello,

Please, R/R.

Nice story, some spelling mistakes, but I like your style. Interested to see how the story develops.

And does anyone know what the whole point of

throwing rice is? I never got that.

The rice is a symbol of fertility.

With Regards,

Peter de Lange

Heerenveen, The Netherlands

.uk or .nl
jedikatie chapter 19 . 3/18/2003
To answer your question about the purpose of throwing rice, it has to do with ancient rites of ensuring fertility in the marriage. Glad to see Trip and T'Pol are married, can't wait to see what T'Pol's rituals entail...
skully chapter 19 . 3/18/2003
never did understand the rice thing. sorry. but this was a spectacular chapter! got teary eyed. lol.
Nala chapter 18 . 3/17/2003
Hi there,

wow, I really liked that story. It's a very long one :-), I started it yesterday and finished today after school. I just love it, T'Pol and Trip are so cute together and you've got a wondeful way to describe it.

I'm curious about how this is going to go on, please continue soon.

*Nala*
amethist chapter 18 . 3/16/2003
oh oh oh please write the next chapter soon! its a great story, well written and thought of. congrats
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »