Reviews for Skeletons on the Surface
AmoraLimeDragon chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
I have a feeling things can only get worse from here on in . . .
Really enjoyed reading so far though, I love the concept of human prejudice towards monsters but I can't seem to find much of it written. Cant wait for the next chapter!
Emperor Celoaxium chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
Ah, poor Sans! First treated so rudely, now having to work super early in the morning...
ArmCannos34 chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
Oh boy, little does papyrus realize that it'll probably just get worse from here. Now excuse me as your good writing is making aboard the feels train.
Nova2711 chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
YEYE CAMEO OF LINDA, please continue this
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
This is amazing!
Fernpelt chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
I NEED MORE
BatFormer1138 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Aw, I knew Jhon was going to be a mean guy! poor Papyrus... anywho! good story! can't wait for more! :D
Emperor Celoaxium chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Oh, this looks interesting...
Writing and characters are on point, and a nice plot you've set up.
Looking forward to see where you take this.

In real life, at least in most western societies, it's usually illegal to be racist and discriminatory like that in a work environment, though because Papyrus & friends are monsters as opposed to humans laws and legislature are probably still being worked out for that kind of stuff.
Just-AWESOME-old-me chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Oh, I thought it was accurate! Of course I don't own a restaurant, so I don't suppose I could tell you if it was right or wrong, haha.

Oh, poor Papy. :( And why is Grillby not the manger? I mean he bought the place, didn't he? So unless he sold it to John, I don't see how he's not runnjng the joint.

And haha, it's a bit weird seeing Sans' dialogue using correct grammar, but I got used to it pretty fast. :)

I really like this! I hope to see more of this in the future! Bye!
Pirodarkness chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
ima bout to kill this john. you make the cinnamon roll cry and I swear your in for a VARY bad time.