Reviews for The Marriage Proposal Negotiation
Penguin ring lol
MrsMetta chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Sweet and cuuuuute! Also hilarious, LOL
ValkyrieDefender chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Another great story. I enjoyed this one as much as the one I just read. Oh, my gosh. If something like this ever happened in the show (or anything Johnlock for that matter), I would scream like the fangirl that I am.
No criticism (constructive or otherwise) from me!
I will be reading more fics that you have written!
Dina C chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Very sweet and adorable. So glad uou took the time gor their heartfelt conversation. Well done.
sweetmarly chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
This has been wonderful. Being a woman myself, I don't know whether I would laugh or cry if some woman, of whom I have been secretly in love with, walked into my favorite restaurant and proposed to me like this. You nailed the confusion and the shock of it perfectly.

The weirdness of the whole thing is totally Sherlocky, especially the negotiation. Angelo's reaction is adorable.

Bravo.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
So cute and amusing
Sera chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Oh my god! It's amazing! I've been reading your writing for years. And I do mean YEARS. As in, I started following you back when you were writing HPSS slash. Your writing is beautiful and emotional and wonderful. Thank you for making my day perfect.
Ania chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
So lovely! I remember the episode of House md you based this on, it's one of my favourites :)