Reviews for Probability
Berenfaer chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
OMG that was great! very much an ani-sue who i would love to read more about *hint hint. Please. I can see you have not updated this story in a few years and so i write to beg that you take it back up again, good walkers are hard to find so please please please want more ...
crazyroninchic chapter 10 . 3/14/2005
OMG! PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love it! I NEED to know what happens!
crazyroninchic chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
I was reading along, like, Aww, what a sweet scene! And then it was interrupted...and I starting laughing so hard I couldn't breath!
Eeriedearie chapter 10 . 5/19/2004
Ooh, I love it! But you haven't updated in so very, very long. Please write more! Please! I beg on my knees! :D:D:D
Seth chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I like your prolongue. It's a good one.
Sarah Jade chapter 10 . 3/15/2004
Listen I think its good, but from now on tone it down with the obvious humor ( and her hurting herself every ten minuets). I mean the first six chapters are great and the river scean is cool LOL but after a bit you loose intreast. now I think that if you have her more like falling over a chair and like spilling her dinner on herself infront of estel that would be funnie and clumbsy also Lets see some action between her and Estel. come on the girl needs to make a move on him moral or not. hes so HOT! so yeah also UPDATE! Other wise LOVEING IT.
Agent chapter 10 . 1/19/2004
Wow . . . a sue? No! You're not! Trust me, I've MSTed and PPCed plenty and you are no sue. What you are is really, really funny.
BTW, thank you for the space etc. lessons. I'm enjoying them very much.
Phoenix Flight chapter 10 . 9/6/2003
UPDATE!
Celebrindae chapter 10 . 7/7/2003
Oy! Its not finished! Would you finish it? Please! I rather liked it. In order for you to remember this comment, if indeed you read them, I'll have to say something worth remembering. Oh, loved the part when Aragorn accidentially saw Thalia in the pool, twas funny. Well, you're writing an anti-Sue? You've done a pretty good job. Actually, you've done an excellant job. I cannot stand sues. They make me want to kill the author. On the other hand, I like your story, and it makes me laugh, nicely. PLEASE keep writing this! Please? Well, its not too old, so there is a chance that you'll write more, please do! _
Mengliniel chapter 10 . 5/18/2003
Such a good story. I really liked it a LOT! dont leave us with that cliffhanger, please keep writing... pliz pliz pretty pliz with whipped cream and a cherry on top?

_
Purplefluffychainsaw chapter 10 . 5/16/2003
More, please! I want to know whats going to happen! ANd I want to get into that lebary... You've made me jealous...
Purplefluffychainsaw chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
Okay, my friends are yelling at me to stop laughing... But I can't! This is so funny!
tolkien geek chapter 10 . 5/14/2003
please keep writing! I really want to know what happens!

Tolkien Geek
HomemadeMagic chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
I've never laughed so hard in my life! This was freakin' hilarious...I'm dying to see what happens next!
Lilena chapter 10 . 5/4/2003
I think this is the most anit-sue I have ever seen and VERY funny. I wonder what else your gonna do to her. Your so mean so far. i love it. Hope to see more.