Reviews for The Goddess's Pup
Argonaut986 chapter 2 . 7/5
Happiness will abound.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 7/5
Harry deserves what Ammy is giving him.
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 2 . 2/14
Harry is new Chibuterasu. May everyone who walk in his path die of cuteness.
Andrew Preece chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
Arrrrgh! The cute is deadly! Don't fall for the cuteness!
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
More! I, and several other people, want more!
Monster King chapter 2 . 10/24/2018
Great story please continue it soon
Korin Dragoon chapter 2 . 6/22/2017
Meanwhile... The Headmaster's office Hogwarts.
A small silver device stopped emitting green smoke and feel apart unnoticed by a manipulative old man who was at breakfast at the time and would continue to go unnoticed for another 9 years when he looked to check the status of the blood wards after remembering that a certain boy-who-lived would be attending the school that coming school year.

Meanwhile...
At the Dursley home the blood wards collapsed with a thunderous bang shattering all the glass in the house and shorting out beyond repair all electrical devices in a two block radius.
angel61991 chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
This is so sweet! I can't wait to read more!
J.W Raptor Blue Is The Best chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Please ah please update this story because it great to read and I love the mother and son bound for Harry and Amaterasu.
kuu.mochizuki.3 chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
more please it was great please update soon :3 and I look forward to reading the rest of this incredible story :3
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
Awwww, another great feel good Harry gets adopted fic. I can't wait to see what Harry is like in Hogwarts, though I can see him taking Ancient Runes to try to work with his mom's brush abilities.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
This is amazing! Please don't give up on it!
Zoran Dawn-Eclipse chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
This is a really touching story. Hope you continue to do good stories like this.
Princess Asuna chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
It is a wonderful start and i look forward to more!
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
cool design, the lilies and stag are his parents and the wolf howling at the moon is Amy, right?