Reviews for Never Come Back
nuttybrain chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
hi

i'm not reveiwing this story I'm just asking if its true that youll be continuing the stories 'Blossom of Konoha' and 'Years of Promise'

ps: send your reply to
Geppe chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
O_O I love you...I love this story...I LOVE GOLLUM/FRODO! O_o I'm fine...
bishieshippergrrl chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
OMG, this is, like, SO GOOD! plz write more cuz this is 1 of teh most neglected pairings 2 find and I wish more ppl would support it. *tear* ;_; oh and also check out my Gollum/Frodo/Sam story plz. ne ways, this is a good story and I put it on my fav's list. *_*
Jen Perry chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Yay for my Karyl! I haven't seen this story for a long time, and I realized afresh what a good job you did! Wonderful!
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I do really like this, I love Gollum! I, like you do, see him as a tortured soul and not some evil creep. I agree you should make a sequal, this is going right in my favorites!
Lila Grubb chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Gollum is one of the most complex characters in the book. I like the way you have shown his inner torment and the conflict between Gollum and Smeagol. This struck me more when I saw the film than when I read the book. Like Frodo, I pity Smeagol who longs to be free and to be loved, but can't get away from Gollum and his desire for the ring.

How about writing a sequel dealing with Smeagol's feelings after Faramir ties him up, when he thinks Frodo has betrayed him, and Gollum comes back and persuades him to lead the hobbits to Shelob?
Mebrireth chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Ooo, I liked it! Poor Gollum, I always do feel bad for him, he's the perfect character for twisting emotions, one minute you hate him the next you almost love him . You write really well, you really get into Gollum's mind, and that's no easy task. I commend you on your work! Now go, write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Ouch! What a painful setup for Smeagol's downfall! Very good. I like how Gollum's jealousy plays a role in this.